+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa chances?

Monish Husain

Jan 16, 2020
Hello

I have done BE in aeronautical engineering in 2015....with no gap.... I stared working as a technical support engineer in infosys followed by TCS and one more cyber security domain company... Overall 5 years IT experience... With ITIL v4 certification... I filed sds with overall 6.5 band... And program cybersec and forensic in Lambton college... I have connection in Canada... What are my chances of visa approval? Please give your input

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Hello

I have done BE in aeronautical engineering in 2015....with no gap.... I stared working as a technical support engineer in infosys followed by TCS and one more cyber security domain company... Overall 5 years IT experience... With ITIL v4 certification... I filed sds with overall 6.5 band... And program cybersec and forensic in Lambton college... I have connection in Canada... What are my chances of visa approval? Please give your input
Was the program you applied master's or? if below masters such as post-graduate diploma, I hope you did have a strong SOP as to why you chose that program. I hope you didn't mention in detail about that connection in Canada, it might show VO you have dual intent. All in all, it is hard to tell what are the chances, only the VO will know.

Monish Husain

Jan 16, 2020
Was the program you applied master's or? if below masters such as post-graduate diploma, I hope you did have a strong SOP as to why you chose that program. I hope you didn't mention in detail about that connection in Canada, it might show VO you have dual intent. All in all, it is hard to tell what are the chances, only the VO will know.
It's PG diploma... As they say Ontario graduate certificate.... Yes I had strong SOP... With mostly explaining my IT experience... I have not mention any connection.. Aprt from family information forum

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
It's PG diploma... As they say Ontario graduate certificate.... Yes I had strong SOP... With mostly explaining my IT experience... I have not mention any connection.. Aprt from family information forum
If you did mention well why PG Diploma and not masters program, you should be fine.

nishak55

Dec 13, 2020
I have the same problem. My parents are in India, but I have a sister living in Toronto. Plus no travel history. :/

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
I have the same problem. My parents are in India, but I have a sister living in Toronto. Plus no travel history. :/
No travel history should not be a problem as long as you explained why Canada was your first choice and not other countries. And if your home ties outweigh more than that of Canada, you should be okay.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Is the program a Masters one? You can justify it then.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Have some property in your name. That helps.