+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa chances

May 22, 2017
hello,
i'm a doing bachelors in dentistry and i have aggregate of 57% but i'm going to complete my degree in 6 years instead of 5 years and with ielts overall 6.5 and 5.5 in writing rest is 6.5,6.5,7
as i have confirmed with university in nova scotia that i'm eligible but i was wondering that my extra year in bachelors and ielts score can reduce chances of visa or not

Reactions: shanzra

shanzra

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello,
i'm a doing bachelors in dentistry and i have aggregate of 57% but i'm going to complete my degree in 6 years instead of 5 years and with ielts overall 6.5 and 5.5 in writing rest is 6.5,6.5,7
as i have confirmed with university in nova scotia that i'm eligible but i was wondering that my extra year in bachelors and ielts score can reduce chances of visa or not
which is ur course in university of nova scotia ??
course relevence becomes utmost important.
total number of backlogs ?

let me know if u have any doubts..i am also from medical background..i will be happy to help

i hope it helps

May 22, 2017

let me know if u have any doubts..i am also from medical background..i will be happy to help

i hope it helps

i hope it helps
i have 4 backlogs and i completed my degree in 6 years instead of 5 and the course which i looked for is a post graduation diploma in public health

Reactions: shanzra

Jaishkumar

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Bro....ur course and band , percentage is also fine....there is less chance of refusal...but if your SOP is weak or not that much satisfactory then the chance of visa refusal is there.!!
Me to from medical background completed bsc nursing .....applied 2 times for may intake got refusal...
Now applying for third time.....I mean to just clearify you that don't do mistake which I did.
So, all the best .

Jaishkumar

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Bro....ur course and band , percentage is also fine....there is less chance of refusal...but if your SOP is weak or not that much satisfactory then the chance of visa refusal is there.!!
Me to from medical background completed bsc nursing .....applied 2 times for may intake got refusal...
Now applying for third time.....I mean to just clearify you that don't do mistake which I did.
So, all the best .

shanzra

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have 4 backlogs and i completed my degree in 6 years instead of 5 and the course which i looked for is a post graduation diploma in public health
all good....one more better course is pg diploma in dental care and administration....this is more suitable to ur profile....write SOP very attracting and linking dentitry to dental administration and ur job will be done..