+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa chances? Please Help....

ayuche

Nov 1, 2014
Hi Guys

I have received admission offer from University of Victoria and planning to join.

My issue is, in my engineering I had failed in 6 subjects and took 11 attempts to clear them. However I had 10 backlogs/arrears between 1st to 3rd semesters and had only one in 5th. Never had any backlogs later or in last 3 semesters. Please let me know my visa chances under University category. Is my visa chances low? Can I submit only consolidated mark sheet instead of submitting all individual ones? What should I do to get the visa?

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
ayuche said:
Hi Guys

I have received admission offer from University of Victoria and planning to join.

My issue is, in my engineering I had failed in 6 subjects and took 11 attempts to clear them. However I had 10 backlogs/arrears between 1st to 3rd semesters and had only one in 5th. Never had any backlogs later or in last 3 semesters. Please let me know my visa chances under University category. Is my visa chances low? Can I submit only consolidated mark sheet instead of submitting all individual ones? What should I do to get the visa?
You will have to submit all those educational documents that you submitted for your admission.

ayuche

Nov 1, 2014
silent3y3s said:
You will have to submit all those educational documents that you submitted for your admission.
Hi silent3y3s

So how do you suggest I apply for my visa with 11 backlog history with a good visa chance?

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

ayuche said:
Hi Guys

1. Submission of consolidated mark sheet will lead to straight refusal. It must be individual ones.

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
ayuche said:
Hi silent3y3s

So how do you suggest I apply for my visa with 11 backlog history with a good visa chance?
What is your CGPA or percentage?

Divi707

Sep 19, 2014
Helo Frnds ..

My profile MBA with 67% (2012 to June 2014), Bcom 57% 2009 to 2012
12 th commerce with 74% and 10th with 71 %

Ielts score (29 jan 2015) L=6.5 R=6.5 S=6W=5.5 Overal 6.0

I am Planning to apply in Thomos river university BC in IBM PG diploma for 2 yrs for may Intake?

I came to know it was not in SPP list.

So i wanted to know that

1) what is basic difference Spp and Non SPP
2) In which category my profile suit most i.e. shoul i apply in SPP or Non SPP ??

Please guide frndss...............

ayuche

Nov 1, 2014
J5M said:
Hi,

1. Submission of consolidated mark sheet will lead to straight refusal. It must be individual ones.
Hi J5M

But in the individual marksheets it will be pretty clear that I had 11 backlogs/arrears.... Wont that be a problem?

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
ayuche said:
Hi silent3y3s

My CGPA is 7.2 on a 10 scale.
ayuche dont need to worry. Your CGPA is fine and you can tell them about the reasons of backlogs in your statement of purpose. Be positive!

ayuche

Nov 1, 2014
silent3y3s said:
ayuche dont need to worry. Your CGPA is fine and you can tell them about the reasons of backlogs in your statement of purpose. Be positive!
Thank you silent3y3s. So you mean if I explain the reason of backlogs my 11 backlogs history won't be a problem?

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
ayuche said:
Thank you silent3y3s. So you mean if I explain the reason of backlogs my 11 backlogs history won't be a problem?
Your previous record after your 3rd semester as you mentioned earlier is better and hence, according to my knowledge if you write a proper SOP and explain them the reasons of your backlogs in your starting semesters, you may get a visa. It depends on Visa officer as well that how he handles your case but I think there should be no problem for you in obtaining your visa.

ayuche

Nov 1, 2014
silent3y3s said:
Your previous record after your 3rd semester as you mentioned earlier is better and hence, according to my knowledge if you write a proper SOP and explain them the reasons of your backlogs in your starting semesters, you may get a visa. It depends on Visa officer as well that how he handles your case but I think there should be no problem for you in obtaining your visa.
Thank you silent3y3s. :)

harnek

Feb 17, 2015
hello sir,
i have done msc it with 76% in 2013 and work experience for 1 year applied for study permit two times but i got rejections.
first tym lambton college for one year IPRO program for jan2015 intake under spp.
second tym conestoga college for 2 year Embedded system development for may 2015 intake under nonspp
Rejection reason for this tym is
Proposed program is not reasonable in light of past studies and work.
i have done ielts overall 6.0 not less than 5.5
please tell me the solution i want to reapply.

ayuche

Nov 1, 2014
Thank you guys who helped me for your help.

I am not sure about the processes and I am yet to apply for the visa. So I have very little or rather I could say NO knowledge on helping you guys on your queries. I'd be more than happy to help you friends only I have some knowledge.