+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Chances On Low Academic

Feb 12, 2019
Everyone with low academic,please stop your worry that you visa might get refused.

Let me eloborate this with a few points.

1)If a canadian institute has accepted you, It means that they have done a fair assessment of your academics credentials and after careful consideration reached a decision of offering you a place after finding you academically eligible.You have to bear in mind that your language ability is necessarily not part of your academics so lets keep IELTS separate from academics here and as such Canadian immigration has no set thumb rule or a fixed %age of marks to be considered while granting a visa,for instance lot of people particularly the so called education consultants will scare you by telling you because your %age is below 50% or 60% so your chance of getting a visa are meek, i have also heard people talking about a requirement of 50% or 60% to apply under SDS or previously under SPP streams, CIC has no such requirement let everyone be clear about that.

1. Currently under SDS the eligibility criteria is 6 bands each +CAD 10000 GIC+ Medical upfront +LOA(from a DLI)+and first year full tution fee payment you meat these criterias and you are 100% eligible to get a visa.
  2. Now what happens is after the VO finds you eligible ,s/he will has to be convened that your purpose of visit to canada is inline with the visa category you have applied for and in this case that being a student visa,the VO will look at you previous education (work experience if you are not a fresher) relevance of previous education to the proposed education in canada , your expected outcome of the study and your plans after you finish your study, furthermore your ties to your home country are very important you must convince the VO that you will not overstay your visa (This can be explained by underlining the prospect of your canadain study in your home country as part of your career prospects,additionally this can also be conveyed by talking about your parter,properties back home, or a prospective job offer etc.(please note if you have previous travel history to first world countries like USA,UK,EUR,AUS,NZ etc that too help a great deal because that suggests to the VO that you have honoured your previous visas and your may be trusted to do the same again, although a lot of people might tell you that this might not necessarily be true.
All this put together is what gets you a canadian study visa “even” with low academics which is never a requirement.

How do I know this??:My own experience,fulfilled all SDS requirements,Academics very low bachelors 51% Masters 47% and mostly less than 50% marks in all subjects,7 years of work experience which again is a big confusion among that consider it a GAP, no its not a gap so please stop calling it that.No agent accepted my profile,prepared my file on my own,

Applied my visa on 25th april and got my visa on 6th March .

Note:This is only for student who sincerely wants to study in canada for other nothing won’t work.

Good Luck everyone
Everyone with low academic,please stop your worry that you visa might get refused.

1)If a canadian institute has accepted you, It means that they have done a fair assessment of your academics credentials and after careful consideration reached a decision of offering you a place after finding you academically eligible.You have to bear in mind that your language ability is necessarily not part of your academics so lets keep IELTS separate from academics here and as such Canadian immigration has no set thumb rule or a fixed %age of marks to be considered while granting a visa,for instance lot of people particularly the so called education consultants will scare you by telling you because your %age is below 50% or 60% so your chance of getting a visa are meek, i have also heard people talking about a requirement of 50% or 60% to apply under SDS or previously under SPP streams, CIC has no such requirement let everyone be clear about that.

1. Currently under SDS the eligibility criteria is 6 bands each +CAD 10000 GIC+ Medical upfront +LOA(from a DLI)+and first year full tution fee payment you meat these criterias and you are 100% eligible to get a visa.
  2. Now what happens is after the VO finds you eligible ,s/he will has to be convened that your purpose of visit to canada is inline with the visa category you have applied for and in this case that being a student visa,the VO will look at you previous education (work experience if you are not a fresher) relevance of previous education to the proposed education in canada , your expected outcome of the study and your plans after you finish your study, furthermore your ties to your home country are very important you must convince the VO that you will not overstay your visa (This can be explained by underlining the prospect of your canadain study in your home country as part of your career prospects,additionally this can also be conveyed by talking about your parter,properties back home, or a prospective job offer etc.(please note if you have previous travel history to first world countries like USA,UK,EUR,AUS,NZ etc that too help a great deal because that suggests to the VO that you have honoured your previous visas and your may be trusted to do the same again, although a lot of people might tell you that this might not necessarily be true.
All this put together is what gets you a canadian study visa “even” with low academics which is never a requirement.

How do I know this??:My own experience,fulfilled all SDS requirements,Academics very low bachelors 51% Masters 47% and mostly less than 50% marks in all subjects,7 years of work experience which again is a big confusion among that consider it a GAP, no its not a gap so please stop calling it that.No agent accepted my profile,prepared my file on my own,

Note:This is only for student who sincerely wants to study in canada for other nothing won’t work.

Good Luck everyone
In which college and what course did you get enrolled into?

JASS9770

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019

Good Luck everyone
you applied for Visa on 25th April and got it on 6th March?.your visa took an year?

Reactions: Anshveer

karnan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
Dear friends..3rd Time Canada Student visa got Rejected ! Got 3rd rejection today (University Category) !
My profile: 10th 76%, 12th 70%, Degree Bcom 59%(4backlogs)2013-16
IELTS : overall 6 (w 6.5, S 6, L 6, R 6)
2year job experience.
1st time applied under SPP 2017 Prgrm : IBM (International Business Management), Graduate Certificate program(1year) In Fleming college ontario. Refused....(Reason : not satisfied you would leave at the end of u r stay , Purpose of visit, other reasons: academic performance,language abilities in specific bands, proposed course of study, travel history, ties to home country )
2nd time applied under University category 2019 Feb Prgm: Diploma in Public Administration and Management 2year course in CBU, Nova Scotia.Refused ! (Reason : u r proposed course is not relevant in light of one or more of:)
3rd time 2019March again applied for same prgrm With changes in SOP only. Rejection Reason stated as ;
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
(This is my situation.. I am totally fed up with these rejections guys... What to do ... Do anyone have good suggestions for me please reply...)

karnan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
Dear friends..3rd Time Canada Student visa got Rejected ! Got 3rd rejection today (University Category) !
2year job experience.
1st time applied under SPP 2017 Prgrm : IBM (International Business Management), Graduate Certificate program(1year) In Fleming college ontario. Refused....(Reason : not satisfied you would leave at the end of u r stay , Purpose of visit, other reasons: academic performance,language abilities in specific bands, proposed course of study, travel history, ties to home country )
2nd time applied under University category 2019 Feb Prgm: Diploma in Public Administration and Management 2year course in CBU, Nova Scotia.Refused ! (Reason : u r proposed course is not relevant in light of one or more of:)
3rd time 2019March again applied for same prgrm With changes in SOP only. Rejection Reason stated as ;
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
(This is my situation.. I am totally fed up with these rejections guys... What to do ... Do anyone have good suggestions for me please reply...)
My profile is in low academic stage.. Can I have chances to reapply again and obtain Visa ?

Anshveer

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
yes bro apply again under sds with band 7 overall (if u can) coz enhancement of ielts score can impress visa officer

Actually as per first scenario

You backlog is lacking you behind ,nothing else...

i recentlt got visa in 52%

THANKS TO THIS FORUM WHICH BOOSTED AND SPECIAL THANKS TO WAHEGURU JI(GOD) WHO BLESSED ME WITH THIS

EXPLAIN YOUR LOW GRADES WELL AND GIVE SOME ACCURATE REASON FOR BACKLOG AND DO SOME TOURISM RELATED COURSE
My profile is in low academic stage.. Can I have chances to reapply again and obtain Visa ?

Reactions: karnan

karnan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
yes bro apply again under sds with band 7 overall (if u can) coz enhancement of ielts score can impress visa officer

Actually as per first scenario

You backlog is lacking you behind ,nothing else...

i recentlt got visa in 52%

THANKS TO THIS FORUM WHICH BOOSTED AND SPECIAL THANKS TO WAHEGURU JI(GOD) WHO BLESSED ME WITH THIS

EXPLAIN YOUR LOW GRADES WELL AND GIVE SOME ACCURATE REASON FOR BACKLOG AND DO SOME TOURISM RELATED COURSE
Thank you bro for your valuable suggestions... Bro I had experience in Management sector 1yr as Warehouse manager and 1 as Administrative executive then can I apply to a tourism course only based on my previous studies B.com Travel&Tourism.?

Anshveer

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
Thank you bro for your valuable suggestions... Bro I had experience in Management sector 1yr as Warehouse manager and 1 as Administrative executive then can I apply to a tourism course only based on my previous studies B.com Travel&Tourism.?
Bro the thing is visa officer sees the latest stuff that a student did

For example in ur case,you were into management,so opt for those type courses and explain well in sop..

While on otherhand, visa officer beleives that u dont hv intrest in tourism as u r nt doing job in that field.

So opt wisely and as per ur intrest and job experiences

with all job letters also.

From ur head of department get a letter that they will give u employment after u complete this course

visa ajaega tab

Aatif1988

Jan 30, 2019
2year job experience.
Send me your full profile and SOP @ khanaatif12011988@gmail.com will help you out

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
2year job experience.
You have good % in 10th and 12th. Focus on that while you explain. Just because you have 59% in Bcom does not mean they can ignore your previous good grades. Explain this to them.

JASS9770

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
2year job experience.
you should try applying to another country.