+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Authorization Letter and Work Clearance Certificate

omugift24

Aug 15, 2017
Please could you allow me entrance into Canada to ESSO IMPERIAL OIL COMPANY, Calgary, Alberta, Canada? I have submitted my documents and they have been approved by the Immigration Bureau Board of directors. Now they have required for VISA AUTHORIZATION LETTER AND WORK CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE which are the only documents remaining to enable them to compile my entire document and send it to the Canadian Embassy of my country of origin /residence. I would like you to make a reference to the geniality of my assertion.
I believe that my appeal will be given a favorable consideration and verify in your assistance in making my visit to Canada a reality.
My name: Gift Omu
My country of origin: Nigeria
My country of residence: Nigeria
Registration number: KL-633894

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
This is a public web site. Also, your questions don't make sense. To apply for a work permit, you need a job offer and approved LMIA.

It sounds like you're being scammed. Did you pay money in exchange for this job? If so, it's a scam. There's no job.

Reactions: k.h.p.

hasan mehedi

Dec 3, 2017
december 4,2017

plese allow me entrance into canada to ESSO IMPERIAL OIL COMPANY,calgary ,alberta ,canada .I have submited my documents and they have been approved by the Immigration Bureau Board of directors .Now they have required for VISA AUTHORIZATION LETTER AND WORK CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE which are the only documents remaining to enable them to compile my entire document and send it to the canadian Embassy of my country of origin /residence .I would like you to make reference to the geniality of my assertion .I believe that my appeal will be given a favorable consideration and verify in your assistance in making my visit canada a reality .
my name :hasan mehedi
my country of origin :bangladesh
my country of residence :bangladesh
Registration number :MH-522894

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
december 4,2017

plese allow me entrance into canada to ESSO IMPERIAL OIL COMPANY,calgary ,alberta ,canada .I have submited my documents and they have been approved by the Immigration Bureau Board of directors .Now they have required for VISA AUTHORIZATION LETTER AND WORK CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE which are the only documents remaining to enable them to compile my entire document and send it to the canadian Embassy of my country of origin /residence .I would like you to make reference to the geniality of my assertion .I believe that my appeal will be given a favorable consideration and verify in your assistance in making my visit canada a reality .
my name :hasan mehedi
my country of origin :bangladesh
my country of residence :bangladesh
Registration number :MH-522894
Firstly, this is a public forum so there is no immigration officials here. Secondly, there is no such thing as visa authorization letter and work clearance certificate in terms of immigration. You need a approved LMIA in order to apply for a work permit. If some agency or consultants wants you to pay for job offer, it is mostly likely a scam.

Taiwo Ademola

Nov 10, 2018
zonaltourist department <zonal_touristcanada@representative.com>
To:ademolataiwo95@yahoo.co.uk
10 Nov at 10:25

CANADIAN TOURIST IMMIGRANTS-DEPARTMENT
We are Asia, Africa, America and Europe coordinator only for tourist

U.S.A Canada Immigration Police, Lawyer
CONSULTANT
Mr. RAYMOND CLARKE.

Mr. PETER CARRYDO

DEAR PARTICIPANTS,

IMMIGRATION LAWYER AND IMMIGRATION POLICE
U.S.A AND CANADA
TOURIST
DEPARTMENTS
OFFICE

1625 KING HIGH WAY
BROOKLYN NY11228
U.S.A
WE HAVE RECEIVED A MAIL FROM THE CANADIAN AIRPORT IMMIGRATION LAWYER FOR THE PAYMENT OF YOUR VISA AUTHORIZATION LETTER.

We have also received your document code number which we have verified OK, now you are required to make the payment of your Authorization letter fee, the amount is $371 US Dollars

You are free to make the payment through MoneyGram Transfer or Western Union Money Transfer, for easy processing.

RECEIVER'S NAME............ANTONIO DOS SANTOS VIEIRA
AMOUNT........................$371 DOLLAR
DESTINATION...............UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

STATE ............................... BROCKTON
CITY.......................MASSACHUSETTS.

*NOTE: IMMEDIATELY YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT, YOU ARE ADVICE TO SCAN AND SEND TO US THE PAYMENT INFORMATION RECEIPT, SO THAT WE WILL ISSUE YOU A CONFIRMATION RECEIPT TO ENABLE THE CANADIAN AIRPORT IMMIGRATION LAWYERS ISSUE YOU YOUR AUTHORIZATION LETTER AND TOURIST CLEARANCE FOR YOUR VISA ISSUANCE.

Canadian Zonal Tourist Coordinators-international Head Office

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
zonaltourist department <zonal_touristcanada@representative.com>
To:ademolataiwo95@yahoo.co.uk
10 Nov at 10:25

CANADIAN TOURIST IMMIGRANTS-DEPARTMENT
We are Asia, Africa, America and Europe coordinator only for tourist

U.S.A Canada Immigration Police, Lawyer
CONSULTANT
Mr. RAYMOND CLARKE.

Mr. PETER CARRYDO

DEAR PARTICIPANTS,

IMMIGRATION LAWYER AND IMMIGRATION POLICE
U.S.A AND CANADA
TOURIST
DEPARTMENTS
OFFICE

1625 KING HIGH WAY
BROOKLYN NY11228
U.S.A
WE HAVE RECEIVED A MAIL FROM THE CANADIAN AIRPORT IMMIGRATION LAWYER FOR THE PAYMENT OF YOUR VISA AUTHORIZATION LETTER.

We have also received your document code number which we have verified OK, now you are required to make the payment of your Authorization letter fee, the amount is $371 US Dollars

You are free to make the payment through MoneyGram Transfer or Western Union Money Transfer, for easy processing.

RECEIVER'S NAME............ANTONIO DOS SANTOS VIEIRA
AMOUNT........................$371 DOLLAR
DESTINATION...............UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

STATE ............................... BROCKTON
CITY.......................MASSACHUSETTS.

*NOTE: IMMEDIATELY YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT, YOU ARE ADVICE TO SCAN AND SEND TO US THE PAYMENT INFORMATION RECEIPT, SO THAT WE WILL ISSUE YOU A CONFIRMATION RECEIPT TO ENABLE THE CANADIAN AIRPORT IMMIGRATION LAWYERS ISSUE YOU YOUR AUTHORIZATION LETTER AND TOURIST CLEARANCE FOR YOUR VISA ISSUANCE.

Canadian Zonal Tourist Coordinators-international Head Office
If you send money, you will 100% lose it. This is a well known fraud.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
If you take $371 USD and light a match and burn the money, you will end up with exactly the same results......No money, no visa and no job in Canada.

Reactions: zardoz

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
If you take $371 USD and light a match and burn the money, you will end up with exactly the same results......No money, no visa and no job in Canada.
You would at least have a moment of warmth, which is better than giving the same amount to the scammer.

Taiwo Ademola

Nov 10, 2018
Thank you everyone for your support, I have not given any money, I just want to know. Happy to find this link.
I will continue to expose more of them for people in my shoe to know.

Pmagic7454

Apr 4, 2019
Please sir someone send me this after I have done all he as ask me to do and they have also send me the LMIA and they said I should make a payment,
Immigration High Commission
WELCOME TO THE CANADIAN IMMIGRANT VISA AUTHORIZATION DEPARTMENT & NATIONALITY DIRECTORY,UNITED STATE
(Immigrant Visa Coordinator Of Asia/Africa/European Dept)
Canadian Immigration, Citizenship & Visa Legal Services

Welcome to the visa endorsement department of the immigrant visa coordinator of ASia-Africa and European. We are an overseas office of the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP). We service clients who are usually resident in the Asia-Africa-European Union for the endorsement of their visa since you are not from America continent, Visa applicant must contact our department for the endorsement and dispatch of their visa document to their embassy to check and oversee for the purpose of your visa issued. A Canada visa is an endorsement on a passport or a similar document to facilitate the legal entry of non Canadian into the country and to regulate the period of their stay and the conditions governing such stay
ATTENTION VISA APPLICANT'S
Having verified and confirmed your document sent to our office for the authourization of your visa and dispatch to your embassy, they are okay for the purpose of your visa issued. We heartily congratulate you for the approval of your visa application from the Canadian immigration bureau. We shall endorse on your visa issuance and dispatch your visa file to your country of resident for the issuance of your visa into your passport immediately will confirmed your approval fee of your visa authorization and Entrance clearance certifcate in our record.

NOTED: WE SHALL PROCEED IMMEDIATELY YOUR PAYMENT TRANSFER FOR THE APPROVAL OF YOUR VISA DOCUMENT THROUGH MONEY GARM OR WESTERN UNION TRANSFER, NOW WE ARE INSTRUCT YOU TO MAKE YOUR PAYMENT FOR THE APPROVAL OF YOUR VISA DOCUMENT. YOU SHOULD SCAN YOUR PAYMENT RECEIPT FOR CONFIRMATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. UPON THE SCAN PAYMENT RECEIPT WE SHALL CONFIRMED YOUR PAYMENT AND GET BACK TO YOU. THIS PAYMENT INFORMATION BELOW. NOW, YOU SHOULD GO TO THE NEARBY WESTERN UNION AGENT AND MAKE YOUR PAYMENT FOR YOUR WORKING PERMIT VISA APPROVAL AUTHORIZATION. YOU SHOULD MAKE YOUR PAYMENT THROUGH WESTERN UNION TO THE CANADIAN IMMIGRATION ACCOUNTANT AUDITOR.(MRS. ARLINDA DA LUZ CABRAL)

Copy the Payment Information and make your payment(WESTERN UNION)
Receiver Name : ARLINDA DA LUZ CABRAL
Amount: $295 US DOLLAR
City: MASSACHUSETTS

Add: 3 Copley Place, Suite 400 , Massachusetts,
Wish you good atmorspher.
From Immigration Visa Service Dept.

************************************************************************************************************** This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain privileged, Confidential or proprietary information that is exempt from disclosure under law. If you have received this message in error, please inform (CIC) Citizenship & Immigration Canada promptly by reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any printed copy. Please tell me if all this is true

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Please sir someone send me this after I have done all he as ask me to do and they have also send me the LMIA and they said I should make a payment,
WELCOME TO THE CANADIAN IMMIGRANT VISA AUTHORIZATION DEPARTMENT & NATIONALITY DIRECTORY,UNITED STATE

Welcome to the visa endorsement department of the immigrant visa coordinator of ASia-Africa and European. We are an overseas office of the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP). We service clients who are usually resident in the Asia-Africa-European Union for the endorsement of their visa since you are not from America continent, Visa applicant must contact our department for the endorsement and dispatch of their visa document to their embassy to check and oversee for the purpose of your visa issued. A Canada visa is an endorsement on a passport or a similar document to facilitate the legal entry of non Canadian into the country and to regulate the period of their stay and the conditions governing such stay
Having verified and confirmed your document sent to our office for the authourization of your visa and dispatch to your embassy, they are okay for the purpose of your visa issued. We heartily congratulate you for the approval of your visa application from the Canadian immigration bureau. We shall endorse on your visa issuance and dispatch your visa file to your country of resident for the issuance of your visa into your passport immediately will confirmed your approval fee of your visa authorization and Entrance clearance certifcate in our record.

NOTED: WE SHALL PROCEED IMMEDIATELY YOUR PAYMENT TRANSFER FOR THE APPROVAL OF YOUR VISA DOCUMENT THROUGH MONEY GARM OR WESTERN UNION TRANSFER, NOW WE ARE INSTRUCT YOU TO MAKE YOUR PAYMENT FOR THE APPROVAL OF YOUR VISA DOCUMENT. YOU SHOULD SCAN YOUR PAYMENT RECEIPT FOR CONFIRMATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. UPON THE SCAN PAYMENT RECEIPT WE SHALL CONFIRMED YOUR PAYMENT AND GET BACK TO YOU. THIS PAYMENT INFORMATION BELOW. NOW, YOU SHOULD GO TO THE NEARBY WESTERN UNION AGENT AND MAKE YOUR PAYMENT FOR YOUR WORKING PERMIT VISA APPROVAL AUTHORIZATION. YOU SHOULD MAKE YOUR PAYMENT THROUGH WESTERN UNION TO THE CANADIAN IMMIGRATION ACCOUNTANT AUDITOR.(MRS. ARLINDA DA LUZ CABRAL)

************************************************************************************************************** This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain privileged, Confidential or proprietary information that is exempt from disclosure under law. If you have received this message in error, please inform (CIC) Citizenship & Immigration Canada promptly by reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any printed copy. Please tell me if all this is true
Completely fake even...

Taiwo Ademola

Nov 10, 2018

I received this mail yesterday 25th April 2019, under this site and now seeing it here I don"t understand, please throw more light to it.