+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Authorization Letter and Work Clearance Certificate

Discussion in 'Visitors' started by omugift24, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Please could you allow me entrance into Canada to ESSO IMPERIAL OIL COMPANY, Calgary, Alberta, Canada? I have submitted my documents and they have been approved by the Immigration Bureau Board of directors. Now they have required for VISA AUTHORIZATION LETTER AND WORK CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE which are the only documents remaining to enable them to compile my entire document and send it to the Canadian Embassy of my country of origin /residence. I would like you to make a reference to the geniality of my assertion.
    I believe that my appeal will be given a favorable consideration and verify in your assistance in making my visit to Canada a reality.
    My name: Gift Omu
    My country of origin: Nigeria
    My country of residence: Nigeria
    Registration number: KL-633894

2. This is a public web site. Also, your questions don't make sense. To apply for a work permit, you need a job offer and approved LMIA.

It sounds like you're being scammed. Did you pay money in exchange for this job? If so, it's a scam. There's no job.

3. december 4,2017

plese allow me entrance into canada to ESSO IMPERIAL OIL COMPANY,calgary ,alberta ,canada .I have submited my documents and they have been approved by the Immigration Bureau Board of directors .Now they have required for VISA AUTHORIZATION LETTER AND WORK CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE which are the only documents remaining to enable them to compile my entire document and send it to the canadian Embassy of my country of origin /residence .I would like you to make reference to the geniality of my assertion .I believe that my appeal will be given a favorable consideration and verify in your assistance in making my visit canada a reality .
    my name :hasan mehedi
    my country of origin :bangladesh
    my country of residence :bangladesh
    Registration number :MH-522894

4. Firstly, this is a public forum so there is no immigration officials here. Secondly, there is no such thing as visa authorization letter and work clearance certificate in terms of immigration. You need a approved LMIA in order to apply for a work permit. If some agency or consultants wants you to pay for job offer, it is mostly likely a scam.

5. zonaltourist department <zonal_touristcanada@representative.com>
    To:ademolataiwo95@yahoo.co.uk
    10 Nov at 10:25
    [​IMG]

CANADIAN TOURIST IMMIGRANTS-DEPARTMENT
    We are Asia, Africa, America and Europe coordinator only for tourist

U.S.A Canada Immigration Police, Lawyer
    CONSULTANT
    Mr. RAYMOND CLARKE.

Mr. PETER CARRYDO

[​IMG]
    DEAR PARTICIPANTS,

IMMIGRATION LAWYER AND IMMIGRATION POLICE
    U.S.A AND CANADA
    TOURIST
    DEPARTMENTS
    OFFICE

1625 KING HIGH WAY
    BROOKLYN NY11228
    U.S.A
    WE HAVE RECEIVED A MAIL FROM THE CANADIAN AIRPORT IMMIGRATION LAWYER FOR THE PAYMENT OF YOUR VISA AUTHORIZATION LETTER.

We have also received your document code number which we have verified OK, now you are required to make the payment of your Authorization letter fee, the amount is $371 US Dollars

You are free to make the payment through MoneyGram Transfer or Western Union Money Transfer, for easy processing.

[​IMG]

RECEIVER'S NAME............ANTONIO DOS SANTOS VIEIRA
    AMOUNT........................$371 DOLLAR
    DESTINATION...............UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

STATE ............................... BROCKTON
    CITY.......................MASSACHUSETTS.

*NOTE: IMMEDIATELY YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT, YOU ARE ADVICE TO SCAN AND SEND TO US THE PAYMENT INFORMATION RECEIPT, SO THAT WE WILL ISSUE YOU A CONFIRMATION RECEIPT TO ENABLE THE CANADIAN AIRPORT IMMIGRATION LAWYERS ISSUE YOU YOUR AUTHORIZATION LETTER AND TOURIST CLEARANCE FOR YOUR VISA ISSUANCE.

Canadian Zonal Tourist Coordinators-international Head Office
    [​IMG]

6. This was how I received it, is it safe?
    Thank you sir

7. Scam

Buletruck likes this.
  8. If you send money, you will 100% lose it. This is a well known fraud.

9. If you take $371 USD and light a match and burn the money, you will end up with exactly the same results......No money, no visa and no job in Canada.

zardoz likes this.
  10. You would at least have a moment of warmth, which is better than giving the same amount to the scammer.

11. Thank you everyone for your support, I have not given any money, I just want to know. Happy to find this link.
    I will continue to expose more of them for people in my shoe to know.