+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA APPROVED

kelvyn29

Mar 16, 2016
funmilolatemi said:
Amber,

LOE touched some few points:

Reason for studying in a foreign land what I stand to gain that may not be possible if I decide to study in my country

Reason for studying in Canada what I stand to gain like communication skill developed, new friends, new culture, opportunity to see the world and the beauty of canada

Reason why I need to return home after my study: returning back to Nigeria with higher education qualification, knowledge of an international student etc

finally the people that are waiting for my return at the end of study in Canada
Hi Funmi,

Please when filling the IMM1294 form, in the section where you are to fill in the cost of studies, living expenses and other costs, is it for one year or two years?

On the CIC letter, the school put cost of tuition for 1 year as $15,555.80 and total cost of program as $33.342.10.

Please Im confused as to what to put there

Secondly, my sponsor has N14m in his account; out of which he has committed the sum of N10m for my tuition and fees. On the sponsorship letter, it was unequivocally stated that he would be responsible for all my expenses abroad.

Furthermore, i have like N1.7m in my account.

When filling the other part of the form which states the cost available for my stay, do i include my own funds, or i should use only my sponsor's ?

Thanks