+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA APPROVED WITH NAME MISTAKE DUE TO ERROR IN IMM5257E

Pumpkin 183

Sep 28, 2020
Hello everyone, I would really appreciate if someone could reply me. I have posted this question in several forums but got no answer. It's been driving me crazy not knowing how to proceed. My mother's visa got approved with a name mistake. A letter has been missing from the given names. I raised web forms with no reply and have been calling ircc only to listen we can't connect you to an agent and hangup. I've been going through some health issues since past 6 months. It would be great emotional support if she can be here. I'm worried if it will be a problem at the immigration in India or Canada due to this name conflict. What's my best way forward?

MR0307

Apr 20, 2023
Hello everyone, I would really appreciate if someone could reply me. I have posted this question in several forums but got no answer. It's been driving me crazy not knowing how to proceed. My mother's visa got approved with a name mistake. A letter has been missing from the given names. I raised web forms with no reply and have been calling ircc only to listen we can't connect you to an agent and hangup. I've been going through some health issues since past 6 months. It would be great emotional support if she can be here. I'm worried if it will be a problem at the immigration in India or Canada due to this name conflict. What's my best way forward?
There is always has solution bro. Yes you have a way by raise the web form. If web form is unable to respond within your time then you can call or email to your embassy direct with the issue rather than ircc or web form. Hope you will get it soon and your mother will be with you soon. May Allah gives you good health.

Pumpkin 183

Sep 28, 2020
There is always has solution bro. Yes you have a way by raise the web form. If web form is unable to respond within your time then you can call or email to your embassy direct with the issue rather than ircc or web form. Hope you will get it soon and your mother will be with you soon. May Allah gives you good health.
Thank you so much for your kind words. Would you mind sharing the embassy email? I'm from India.

MR0307

Apr 20, 2023
Thank you so much for your kind words. Would you mind sharing the embassy email? I'm from India.
Dear brother I don't know your embassy emails. You can find online or some relevant person. Mine was in Abu Dahbi. Best of luck. Or look at on the approval letter I'm sure it will be there.

ayub002

Aug 2, 2023
was your problem solved? i did mistake in filling my name in 5257 visa form and i have received biometric request. I am worried now. how you resolved the problem. thank you