31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
01-05.2018
Reactions: sanju_0504

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Reading your posts and trying to figure out my situation.
I just applied a week ago .
What frustrates me is the “background check in process” from day 1.
Biometrics submitted day 2.
Reviewing eligibility changed from in process at day 4.

Shouldn’t the reviewing eligibility come after background check ?? It still says background check in process.

Paps12

Dec 22, 2018
My email is lucpapineau@yahoo.com
I was married in Colombia with my Colombia wife. I am a natural born Canadian citizen.
We've applied twice first time by ourselves and the second with a immigration firm and received the same response. She lacks ties to her country and will overstay her Visa and also that she has not travel history. First time they added that she lacked financials but that was addressed the second time.
We are finalizing the spousal sponsorship also.
She is 25 and does not own a car or a home and lives at her mother's house with her 2 year old child. She is undergoing a child custody in Colombia and we include lawyers letter explaining her trip would only be for 2 weeks over the holidays and she has to go back as her son would be in Colombia and it would mean abandoning her son and the legal custody. He had letter from her employer stating she only had 2 weeks vacation and bought a return flight. Apparently this wasn't sufficient to convince the officer. So we are really depressed and she is doubting now she will even get approved for the spousal sponsorship. I am trying to keep her motivated telling her we will get the visa.
How can we adress these concerns to be together soon?
Will these negative visas affect our spousal sponsorship.
What advice is out there to assist us please we are desperate? And I am out 8000 so far with the lawyers. Any help would be appreciated!!!!
Hey Guys,

I applied for my fiancé’s visit visa to Canada first time on 26th December which got rejected on 18th January.

We applied second time on 25th January and it got rejected on 16th February.

Third time, we made a very strong cover letter challenging previous visa refusals and attached notarised affidavits. We submitted online on 5th March and recieved the PPR today.

I just wanted to express that genuine visitors should not get demotivated by refusals and should not listen to any irrelevant advises asking not to apply before XYZ months.

If you are genuine and true, keep applying with a better explanation and additional relevant documents. Show better connections to your job, any property at your home etc etc. Try your best to prove that you will be returning to your country. Try to prove that your are genuine!

Lemme know if you need any help! I will be happy to guide.

Onkar

anujar0ra

Dec 21, 2018
Hey I had applied and my visa got refused due to purpose of travel and travel history even though i have been to canada twice once in 1997 and in 2006 and I have been to UK Schengen and Australia . I am also holding a valid US visa. Suggest me what should I do

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
Hey I had applied and my visa got refused due to purpose of travel and travel history even though i have been to canada twice once in 1997 and in 2006 and I have been to UK Schengen and Australia . I am also holding a valid US visa. Suggest me what should I do
How long you did stay in Australia,UK,Schengen or in US ??

Salma94

Nov 15, 2018
Seems like this was posted a while ago and OP won't respond.. but I was wondering how did he challenge the lack of travel history in his 3rd accepted attempt on the explanation letter? Or if anyone is in the same circumstances that can advise, please do!

Paps12

Dec 22, 2018
I also need to know plz. 2 attempts and negative visas with an expensive lawyer because we are married and no travel history. How to fix this?

JyothiJakkana

Jun 13, 2019
Hey Guys,

I applied for my fiancé’s visit visa to Canada first time on 26th December which got rejected on 18th January.

We applied second time on 25th January and it got rejected on 16th February.

Third time, we made a very strong cover letter challenging previous visa refusals and attached notarised affidavits. We submitted online on 5th March and recieved the PPR today.

I just wanted to express that genuine visitors should not get demotivated by refusals and should not listen to any irrelevant advises asking not to apply before XYZ months.

If you are genuine and true, keep applying with a better explanation and additional relevant documents. Show better connections to your job, any property at your home etc etc. Try your best to prove that you will be returning to your country. Try to prove that your are genuine!

Lemme know if you need any help! I will be happy to guide.

Onkar
Hello!
I am so consoled on reading your post, Thank you so much!
This is my case too, i am a student here from India and applied for my husband's visa twice and got rejected. I have shown every proof they asked for and also added explanation letters in the second attempt the reason was same , not satisfied that you will leave the country after permit, i am confused what should i include in my third attempt. I came here for one year study and there's only 9 months for my visa, i want my husband to be here with me. Can you please help me with your advice.