+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Approved - UAE (Abu Dhabi) Applicant - Second Attempt

marcoculala

Apr 28, 2015
Hi RCPP! I would like to ask about the copy of secondary and post secondary school transcripts/diplomas. Would photocopy will be alright or do I need to have it authenticated as Certified True Copy? thanks

ri123

Jan 15, 2015
hi guys

urgent help needed

My brothers just got passport request with following msg in pdf letter

This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We
require your passport to finalize processing your application.

Passport requirements
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.
Your passport must be received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your passport.

is that means his visa got approved ?

rcpp

Star Member
Jan 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Passport Req..
27-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2014
therock said:
Thank You Brother !! I got my VISA in just 8 working days, ha ! The Lord truly blessed me.

I even created a post on here "VISA approved in 2nd attempt" detailing my story. Trying to help other prospective students.
Hows Canada treating you thus far ?

Wow, that's really quick!

I'm doing great. People are nice, and so is the weather. I'm sure you'll enjoy here too once you get here!

rcpp

Star Member
Jan 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Passport Req..
27-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2014
marcoculala said:
Hi RCPP! I would like to ask about the copy of secondary and post secondary school transcripts/diplomas. Would photocopy will be alright or do I need to have it authenticated as Certified True Copy? thanks
Hey! Sorry for getting back to you late.

The ones I submitted were scanned copies and clearly printed. It doesn't need to be certified true copies, unless specified on the checklist, but that might help. As long as your documents look legit, then there's nothing to worry about. But the more your documents look genuine, the better.

rcpp

Star Member
Jan 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Passport Req..
27-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2014
zammy123 said:
Congrats brother!
Thank you sir!

ri123 said:
hi guys

urgent help needed

My brothers just got passport request with following msg in pdf letter

This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We
require your passport to finalize processing your application.

Passport requirements
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.
Your passport must be received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your passport.

is that means his visa got approved ?
Yup, it's time to celebrate (I guess I'm really late to say this. lol) Congrats!!!!

Root03

May 16, 2015
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Congrats bro , I applied on 13-4 thro VFS IN KUWAIT still no reply :( Should I be worried? :/ more than 1.5 months nw !

TED2.0

Jun 11, 2016
Hey can you tell me from where did you get your 'Custodian Declaration form' notraized from which place did you sign, I mean from which Public Notary in UAE.

And also what all documents did you took with you when you went to notary public

marie0707

Apr 27, 2016
Congratulations! And that is so kind of you and helpful for those who are still applying. Thank you very much and good luck with your studies.