28-03-2013
Med's Done....
12-02-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2013
eagle89 said:
yes hope for the best and forget u ever applied for visa ever and to do that just take bottle of 'ROYAL WHISKY' and got to sleep for one day...
LOL......cheers !!!!

dilsher

Star Member
Jan 18, 2013
Vancouver, British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/07/2015
Doc's Request.
July 2016 for PC
spoiltz@ buddy i too got visa without any mail don't loose hope buddy and i have to wait for 23 days to get my visa my visa procces took so long

and buddy u will get ur passport on monday

spoiltz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
28-03-2013
Med's Done....
12-02-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2013
dilsher said:
spoiltz @ buddy i too got visa without any mail don't loose hope buddy and i have to wait for 23 days to get my visa my visa procces took so long

and buddy u will get ur passport on monday
Thx mate, thanks for giving me hope :)

gaur9786

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Many people are disappointed due to no reason so lemmi clarify some of the doubts people have:

1. Those mails are auto generated mails so don't worry even if u have not recd any mail.
2. i submitted my application on 8th and i recd a mail stating my application has been sent to embassy for the processing on 20th march and same moment i receive a sms saying my passport has been couriered. so they make mistakes and sometimes a big one. I called them and confirmed my status which says passport has been couriered to candidate that means the next morning i am supposed to get the courier which i received.

3. Before opening the envelope i was not aware about whether i am rejected or not so u will never get an email saying my visa is approved. i got the courier at 10.30 am and after that i came online and realize that they have sent a pdf of the same letter which i have recd in courier at 9.40 am stating that my application has been approved.

so you will get the mail only in the morning stating the status.

4. sometimes due to the your own in writing or embassy's error in reading the id which u have written u don't get emails so it is not a sign of ur rejection. My many of friends who have also recd mails but their application is still under processing.

5. Please never ever provide SOP under University visa as it is not required in the uni visa as per their check list.

pls feel free to ask any sort of questions and never get dishearten.

Thx