+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa approved or reject

Furqan Nadim

Aug 5, 2014
Hello everyone,
This post is not for any useful thing but I just wanted to express my feelings that by seeing some get rejected its really down to earth and I feel how bad it is, some are getting visas so looking over there happiness is priceless. I am in the same boat with the people who got rejected ans applied again. I just wanted to say dont get disheart when your rejected maybe Allah has planned somthing Big and Better for you. Its just dnt lose hope and keep trying harder. I would request everyone who got visas or who got rejection and who are still waiting for there answer keep remember each and every person in your prayers as we all have a dream somewhere in heart to study aboard or to study in Canada. I wish all of you suceed in there visa process and ahead in life :) Takecare

kamrankh7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Mashallah....it is rightly said that if he closes one door two more will open....allah tala looks after all his sons and daughters.....visa or no visa....life will move on and we have to move along with it....keep ur hopes high.....believe in urself and the almighty and everything will turn to gold....inshallah all will prosper

Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah Almighty wills (Insha Allah)
Masha Allah :), it is a highly courageous and determined comment. Be optimist 8) with your destiny let whatever is going to be happened. My good wishes with you brother. ;) May Allah Almighty give the success and best which is in your favor.

mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
kamrankh7 said:
Mashallah....it is rightly said that if he closes one door two more will open....allah tala looks after all his sons and daughters.....visa or no visa....life will move on and we have to move along with it....keep ur hopes high.....believe in urself and the almighty and everything will turn to gold....inshallah all will prosper
[/quote
kamrankh7 said:
Well said brother. I would just like to point out that if you are a muslim please don't call us(humans) Allah's sons and daughters. Allah has no family according to the Quran(Al Ikhlas) and it is the cornerstone of our faith. I don't mean to be rude. Thankyou!

Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah Almighty wills (Insha Allah)
mohsinis said:
Well said brother. I would just like to point out that if you are a muslim please don't call us(humans) Allah's sons and daughters. Allah has no family according to the Quran(Al Ikhlas) and it is the cornerstone of our faith. I don't mean to be rude. Thankyou!
Agree with mohsinis
we are slaves of Allah Almighty not sons and daughters. May Allah forgive this mistake Ameen.

egmak88

Jul 19, 2014
Furqan Nadim said:
Hello everyone,
This post is not for any useful thing but I just wanted to express my feelings that by seeing some get rejected its really down to earth and I feel how bad it is, some are getting visas so looking over there happiness is priceless. I am in the same boat with the people who got rejected ans applied again. I just wanted to say dont get disheart when your rejected maybe Allah has planned somthing Big and Better for you. Its just dnt lose hope and keep trying harder. I would request everyone who got visas or who got rejection and who are still waiting for there answer keep remember each and every person in your prayers as we all have a dream somewhere in heart to study aboard or to study in Canada. I wish all of you suceed in there visa process and ahead in life :) Takecare
well said bro 8)

Furqan Nadim

Aug 5, 2014
Thankyou everyone. Just pray, pray as much as you can for yourself and for other. I hope to see no one gets reject frm now on for September intake. Please start giving visa approved news guys :)

kamrankh7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Hi

Thanks all for correcting me...I hope allah will forgive me for my mistake...but I did not mean anything wrong brothers...I just hope he showers his blessing on all and we all prosper

Furqan Nadim

Aug 5, 2014
kamrankh7 said:
Hi

Thanks all for correcting me...I hope allah will forgive me for my mistake...but I did not mean anything wrong brothers...I just hope he showers his blessing on all and we all prosper
We know mate you don't mean anything wrong :) Ameen

baig706

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
In sha allah allah will do accepts our duas and make us successfull in this world and hereafter ameen sum ameen