+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa approved in 2nd attempt!

shamipalmkt

Jul 12, 2014
Hi Lovepreet, sorry to hear that ...well columbia college's refusal rate is very less ...because they don't issues OL to week academic students..Did you paid your GIC?

Lovepreetfdk

Aug 15, 2015
YES dude i had paid Gic and college fees ..!! do my course is relevant or not...??? UT business (2year) with commerce without math....!!

sharadyadav

Aug 12, 2015
Re: 2 times visa reject

aman1987 said:
Hi everyone..
I did b.tech in cse with 62% in 2010....nd I have experience of 4 years as php programmer .I scored 6 bands in ielts not less then 5.5...I applied in macwean university for 2 year pg diploma of design studies nd in Mohawk collage I applied the the course for computer software technician...then I received two times rejection for may nd September intake..
Reason for rejection are same.
1.proposed studies are not reasonable in light of past studies.....

Plz suggest me ...that I have to do next....I m totatty confused for my future
Hi Aman!
As far as I'm concerned, the reason for your last two rejection was because of the IELTS score. Since the requirement for pg is overall 6.5 with no band less than 6.0. Therefore, I would suggest you to retake the test.

prince 008

Aug 27, 2015
hey , i also want to say something , mine application was also refused twice in same session i.e september2015 , i applied for columbia clg for utp business , reason for rejection was same for both times and that was proposed program is not reasonable is not reasonable in light of past studies blah blah.... , now i have applied for CAIPS , nd hoping for best possible resolution so that i can apply again .

Kvyas

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
My visa also got rejected once under spp for sep15 intake now reapplying again please guys please help me for this :(

Qualifications
10th:- 78%
12th:- 67%
B.Com:- 5.31 CCGP ( 1 ATKT)
Ielts:- 6.5overall ( L-6.5 ,R-7,S-6,W-5.5)
Applied for post graduate diploma in Accounting in Selkirk Collage
Visa send to Banglore VO.

Reason in Caips [/b]

PA Seeking 2 Years acct. diiploma. Previous BComm, 1 Semester failed and 15 Courses under 50%. BAsed on past academic performance, not satisfied the PA would be sucessful in proposed program of study. Based on the above, on balance, I am not satisfied that proposed studies are reasonable in light of qualifications/educational background. I am not satisfied this applicant is a boba fide student. Weighting the information on hand in this specific case, the applicant has failed to establish that thay are a bona fide temperory resident who will leave canada following the completion of their studies pursuant to section R216 (1)(b) of IRPA. Refused. [/b]

Now m applying again in jan16 intake but m totally worried and confused wat to do like as if now i have the change the course its pg diplo in business administration as in the same college pg diplo in A\c is there but for 5 sem for jan intake so i changed the course to pg diplo in business admin for 2 years

please suggest me what should i do ??
Should i change the Course or not ? or Should i change the cousre and college both?

please guys help me out
please do reply for this situation.

Thank You.

Kvyas

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
i want to knw that i have the change the course to pg diplo in business administration from pg diplo A\c as it was for 5 sem for jan intake
so will it be fine if i have change the course to apply for jan intake in same college??
Funds
deposited gic amount 10000$ , paid first sem fees , bank bal--14lakhs , Education loan--4 lakhs

Saravanan2803

Nov 28, 2015
Hi Sharad,
I need your help can you share the college recommendation letter, my visa is also rejected with same reason. Please share asap.