16/06/15
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully :)
LANDED..........
Hopefully September 2015 :)
therock said:
This is specifically for General Student Applications. It doesn't matter if you have GIC or not, but you WOULD need to show a stable 6 month Bank Bal'n.

However, in case of SPP applications, you only need to pay 1st year Tuition fees and GIC $10k. Bank Bal'n has nothing to do with it.
thnx bro for your reply. i was so worried after reading your reply to one of the posts .

btw CONGRATULATIONS for your visa....

Aami333

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
therock said:
Hey guys and gals,

These last 6-8 months have been very gruesome and tiring for me with regards to the Canadian student VISA. I had applied via VFS > The Canadian Embassy in Riyadh for my Study Permit (SP) last Nov', however got rejected in Dec. This came as a total shocker to me and the whole family. The reason given by CIC was lack of sufficient and available financial resources. It hit our family like a THUNDERBOLT, as money was never an issue with us (And i mean that in the most humble way). However, upon further detailed investigation, it was brought to my attention that the main reasn was because there was a sudden influx of large sum of money deposited into my Father's Bank A/c two months prior to application and this caused some concerns among the VO's hence they refused it.

I was heart broken,and almost lost hope. But my father was adamant that I re-apply for the next semester intake at FDU. Now this is when I started to PRAY to the good Lord, and trust me guys.. In these moments of despair and gloom, it is PRAYER that will give us strength. So for the last 4 months WE started preparing like madmen w/o any sleep ULTRA STRONG evidence for our Finances. And I re-applied in March,2015. All along I kept Praying and Praying for this to be a success.... and On 13th April I got an email stating my VISA has been APPROVED !!! WOW... I did shed a coupl've tears, All the hard work, sweat, tears and effort throughout the last 8months or so culminated to this poignant moment. I feel blessed.

I wanted to share my story here on CanadaVisa.com because during my worst times, I looked and got a lot of valuable info from difft. users here. And now since I got my VISA...Finally, ha I registered an A/c to let the future students know that despite your initials filed attempt(S)
1.DO NOT LOSE HOPE 2. KEEP PRAYING HARD LIKE NEVER BEFORE 3. HAVE A GOOD SUPPORT SYSTEM 4. PUT IN THE EFFORT AND HARDWORK.
And you WILL get the Visa. I have to admit though and Ive been to quite a few Western Countries, Canadian VISA is the toughest VISA to secure. Period !

I will be joining FDU next month... So Im giving a shout-out to all those prospective new students for the MAY 2015 intake. It would be good to know a few students on here before I join Uni next month. Might help in breaking the ice, haha
Also, if anyone has any questions/queries w/regards to Canada Study Visa... Feel free to let me know. If I read your message, I'll try my best to help you out.

Peace and GOD BLESS
many congrats brother. im also interested in applying soon may be for September attempt. can you share your educational profile? also do u have any experience? and one more thing, which universities did u have in your list before applying? im also inclined towards FDU but also have Uni of Saint Victoria in my list and Royal Roads as well.

therock

Apr 14, 2015
Aami333 said:
many congrats brother. im also interested in applying soon may be for September attempt. can you share your educational profile? also do u have any experience? and one more thing, which universities did u have in your list before applying? im also inclined towards FDU but also have Uni of Saint Victoria in my list and Royal Roads as well.
My Educational Profile :

Class X : 78%
Class XII : 70%
Bachelors degree : 68% (UK)
IELTS : 7.5
Few months Internship(s) experiences

Royal Roads is pretty good too.

ragi123

Feb 11, 2015
hello,

congratulations,
could you please let me know, what are we supposed to fill in for the room no: field on the application form, as we are not sure of the accommodation address in canada yet...

thank you

ragi123

Feb 11, 2015
my profile is
ssc - 83%
puc - 78%
b.e (electronics & comm) - 73% passed out in 2012,
ielts - yet to get the result

i have a gap of 2 yrs and more, do i need to submit my resume compulsory ?
i have been trying to get employment since passout, what other reasons should i give. ..?
and i have been accepted into NAIT - Network management with co-op 2yrs program, is this suitable course?

any help is highly appreciated.
thank you

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/royal-roads-university-mgm-master-of-global-management-t243559.0.html

therock

Apr 14, 2015
Let me see through in the eyes of a VO :

You're academics looks solid.(however a bad Ielts score if attained cud slightly affect this.)

Yes, if its been 2+yrs since u graduated u have to submit a recent CV

You are supposed to do a Masters course or atleast a reputed PG diploma.(since u r a bachelor's holder) Anything less, your VISA chances are extremely low.

ragi123 said:
my profile is
ssc - 83%
puc - 78%
b.e (electronics & comm) - 73% passed out in 2012,
ielts - yet to get the result

i have a gap of 2 yrs and more, do i need to submit my resume compulsory ?
i have been trying to get employment since passout, what other reasons should i give. ..?
and i have been accepted into NAIT - Network management with co-op 2yrs program, is this suitable course?

any help is highly appreciated.
thank you

DesertBoi27

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2016
Nomination.....
04-10-2016
AOR Received.
12-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
A friend got his visa refused because of lack of financial documentation. He only sumbitted a Bank Letter stating that he has an account in the bank amounting to 20K CAD.

If he will reapply, would it help if he will show statement of accounts along with the bank letter to strengthen his case?