+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Approved for Short-term Studies

Chandan0210

May 27, 2017
@Bryanna Don't know how to thank you. Visa approved in nine days. I am still in shock.

I am enrolled in full time PhD and applied for short-term studies. Applied at VFS on 13th June and got approval today on 22nd June.

I had so many doubts in my mind because this visa category comes under research. So many people told me that i would need work permit and others said i should apply for study permit. But Bryanna was the one, who cleared all these doubts. This forum is a blessing.

If I can be of any help to similar visa situations, kindly feel free to ask.

All the best :)

Travelpinal

May 12, 2017
@Bryanna Don't know how to thank you. Visa approved in nine days. I am still in shock.

I am enrolled in full time PhD and applied for short-term studies. Applied at VFS on 13th June and got approval today on 22nd June.

I had so many doubts in my mind because this visa category comes under research. So many people told me that i would need work permit and others said i should apply for study permit. But Bryanna was the one, who cleared all these doubts. This forum is a blessing.

Hello,
Can you suggest me how to secure admission. And how to find guide. For How many times you got visa.

Chandan0210

May 27, 2017
Hello,
Can you suggest me how to secure admission. And how to find guide. For How many times you got visa.
Hey! You would need letter of acceptance from your prospective supervisor and Offer of Admission Letter from the University. The only way to find a supervisor is to send emails regarding your research along with your academic profile. All Universities have the emails of their faculty listed on their websites.

This is my first visa. I had no travel history. :)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014

Hi Chandan,

I'm so happy to know you got your TRV and pretty quickly at that. Congratulations :):)

All the very best for a great career too

Travelpinal

May 12, 2017
Hey! You would need letter of acceptance from your prospective supervisor and Offer of Admission Letter from the University. The only way to find a supervisor is to send emails regarding your research along with your academic profile. All Universities have the emails of their faculty listed on their websites.

This is my first visa. I had no travel history. :)
Is there any time limit for complete your phd

Chandan0210

May 27, 2017
Is there any time limit for complete your phd
Well, that depends a lot on the country of your study and the University you are enrolled in. In India, we are generally granted three years extendable up to five years. After that, in case you face any genuine delays, extensions can be granted under special circumstances. Kindly look into the guidelines of your own University for this.

Travelpinal

May 12, 2017
Well, that depends a lot on the country of your study and the University you are enrolled in. In India, we are generally granted three years extendable up to five years. After that, in case you face any genuine delays, extensions can be granted under special circumstances. Kindly look into the guidelines of your own University for this.
Thanks for your information. I need to know more. Actually i want to apply that why.
In which university you have applied