+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA APPROVED but no POE

cereberal

Mar 28, 2016
Hi,
My spp visa got approved on 24th oct but i didn't receive the poe(port of entry) letter of introduction.
I just got a note from vfs that "we have not printed your poe letter of introduction visa official can access that when you arrive"
I checked the mail also but it is not even there. What to do now? Can anyone help please......

Reactions: Sukhman22

DEL71

Aug 22, 2017
Hi,
My spp visa got approved on 24th oct but i didn't receive the poe(port of entry) letter of introduction.
I just got a note from vfs that "we have not printed your poe letter of introduction visa official can access that when you arrive"
I checked the mail also but it is not even there. What to do now? Can anyone help please......

DEL71

Aug 22, 2017
Hi,
If you have got visa stamped on passport. There is no need for LOI. You will get study permit letter at the Canada immigration office. You can request LOI via web form on internet. They can provide you a copy in 2 days. But study permit is only available after your interview at airport. I hope you have got you answers.

Anmol.1766

Oct 9, 2017
If you have got visa stamped on passport. There is no need for LOI. You will get study permit letter at the Canada immigration office. You can request LOI via web form on internet. They can provide you a copy in 2 days. But study permit is only available after your interview at airport. I hope you have got you answers.
Can you share that link please if you have it?

allie07

Jun 27, 2017
i have mailed CIC about this and they replied that "There is no need of loi they have that in their global system just show your passport stamped with visa on it"...
How long did they take to reply you??? Can you please provide me with their e-mail address???Also, did you provide them with your details like UCI or passport number??? Thank you in advance.

demhahero

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Egypt
How long did they take to reply you??? Can you please provide me with their e-mail address???Also, did you provide them with your details like UCI or passport number??? Thank you in advance.
Depending on the embassy that processes your application. For example, if you applied in India, then go to their website: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/index.aspx?lang=eng and you will see this email in their contact list:
Visas and Immigration: delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Nov 13, 2017
Hello my name is Benita Bernard I applied for a Canada visa three months ago and I got a text saying that my processed passport is ready for pick up what does it because I was not medical

allie07

Jun 27, 2017
It is paper but was giving a tracking number to track it online too
Did you link your paper application in an online account??? You can check it there. Also that tracking number is for tracking your passport and documents when you send them to visa office. Where did you apply from???