+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Approval

GD28980

Oct 13, 2014
AMj that the only thing i thought i could use to prove that i have mailed it to them and i also added this link http://www.dhl.com.gh/en/express/tracking.html?AWB=2153290145&brand=DHL which shows who received the package.

What do u suggest i do because am really troubled with this whole thing

GD28980

Oct 13, 2014
helloooooo my honorable friends here. Today i come withe da good news we all have been waiting for. my
passport came back with my immigrant visa affixed in it. Am so happy and i want to say a big thanks to
you all i really appreciate your contribution to the success of this, May God bless you all.
I wanted to leave as soon as possible but i lost a brother last weekend through car accident and da funeral
will be up soon so after that i will be on my way. Please if anyone have more advice for me as i prepare to
leave i will be glad to receive it. thank you

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
GD28980 said:
helloooooo my honorable friends here. Today i come withe da good news we all have been waiting for. my
passport came back with my immigrant visa affixed in it. Am so happy and i want to say a big thanks to
you all i really appreciate your contribution to the success of this, May God bless you all.
I wanted to leave as soon as possible but i lost a brother last weekend through car accident and da funeral
will be up soon so after that i will be on my way. Please if anyone have more advice for me as i prepare to
leave i will be glad to receive it. thank you
Congrats but news about the demise of your brother has saddened me. May God give him place in Paradise.

GD28980

Oct 13, 2014
Thanks AMJ and its very sad and a big blow to our family the lost of my brother. He was only 36yrs and died on his birthday, we praying that God will give him a peaceful sleep.

But once again i say thanks to you for ur support and comments that really helped me out MAY GOD BLESS YOU