+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Approval

GD28980

Oct 13, 2014
Please i need you guys your help, i mailed my passport to the Canadian Embassy in Accra after i received this message from the embassy "YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

PASSPORT(S)

You are asked to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 15 days. We recommend DHL courier, using a pre-paid return envelope"

My Question is 1) Is it a good sign for me, How long will it take the embassy to contact me after receiving my passport and will i be called for interview? I really cant wait to go be with my wife and child.
Please i need your help. Thank you

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GD28980 said:
Please i need you guys your help, i mailed my passport to the Canadian Embassy in Accra after i received this message from the embassy "YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

PASSPORT(S)

You are asked to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 15 days. We recommend DHL courier, using a pre-paid return envelope"

My Question is 1) Is it a good sign for me, How long will it take the embassy to contact me after receiving my passport and will i be called for interview? I really cant wait to go be with my wife and child.
Please i need your help. Thank you
of course it is a good sign, send your passport to them and they will stamp your visa to your passport, they will send it to you back, it doesnt mentioned that you need to appear personally so you do not need to go. Most probably they will not call you if everything is OK. All you need to do is send your passport with tracking number. And once the passport is received maybe after a week call the canadian embassy and followup.

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
What's there in the email which made you worried? It is the email which everyone is awaiting so hurry up and send your passport to your VO.
And btw, start packing your luggage too !!!

GD28980

Oct 13, 2014
Thank you guys, infact you have really made my day actually i mailed my passport including all the needed documents 3 days after receiving the mail. Its been one week since i sent it. My wife cant wait to hear the good news so am i. Will update you guys if anything comes up. Thank you

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GD28980 said:
Thank you guys, infact you have really made my day actually i mailed my passport including all the needed documents 3 days after receiving the mail. Its been one week since i sent it. My wife cant wait to hear the good news so am i. Will update you guys if anything comes up. Thank you
congrats, you will get your passport back with visa stamped on it. ;D

GD28980

Oct 13, 2014
hi guys, i had a shocking mail from cic accra today, here it is

We have reviewed your application for permanent residence in Canada today.
We contacted you on 2014-10-03 to request certain documents and/or actions on your part, but we have not received any confirmation that you have complied with these requests. Therefore, having examined the current information on your application for permanent residence, we conclude that you have not met the criteria required to immigrate to Canada and we intend to refuse the application.
We have requested from you the following outstanding documents:
-Schedule A: Amended Schedule A. Please make sure you do not leave any gap in time. Indicate your past history since the age of 18. Specify what kind of work(s) you are doing and have been doing since then.

We contacted you by:

-Email

Since we have not received any response, we have therefore concluded that you are no longer interested in immigrating to Canada and will initiate the refusal of your application for non-compliance.

Should you wish Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to keep your application open, you must provide proof of compliance by submitting the documents/test results requested above at the following address ACCRAIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca within a period of 15 days.

Sincerely,

But the issue is i sent the package two days after receiving their email and i sent it through DHL as i was asked to do so. I have sent them email abt 30min ago and i attached the copy of the DHL receipt to it and i also called the embassy to explain it to them. the lady said they will get back to me. Am just little bit scared and worried but i know i will sail through

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
GD28980 said:
But the issue is i sent the package two days after receiving their email and i sent it through DHL as i was asked to do so. I have sent them email abt 30min ago and i attached the copy of the DHL receipt to it and i also called the embassy to explain it to them. the lady said they will get back to me. Am just little bit scared and worried but i know i will sail through
No need to worry as sometimes the package is misplaced within the department itself. They would locate it after your email with copy of the DHL receipt.

GD28980

Oct 13, 2014
Hi guys, am kinna lil worried because it been a week since i sent in email to cic office in accra proving that i have mailed my passport and all required documents to them after i got email from them stating the have not heard from me.
Now am just a little worried because after sending the email to them the have not replied to say anything, like they have located my document or not.Please can i get any help or what to do? Thank u

GD28980

Oct 13, 2014
Hi guys pls advice me on what to do, its been a month now since Cic Accra requested for my passport which i mailed to them immediately and exactly a week they sent me email stating that i have not responded to their request but i mailed my DHL receipt copy to them to prove that i have mailed everything to them. My problem now is this, it has been 1 month now since i sent my passport and the other documents to CIC office in accra and i have not still heard anything and the more reason why am so much worried is dat after mailing them my copy of the DHL receipt i did not hear anything like they have found my document or not. Please what should i do

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Did you sent your mail to
accra.immigration@international.gc.ca
or tried case specific enquiry at
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=accra
And btw, what DHL people say about your package?

GD28980

Oct 13, 2014
Yes i sent my email to the state email address in your message and even after that i called and explained the situation to the lady who answered my call and she said i shouldn't be worried since i have sent in the email with the DHL receipt they will get back to me. My main worry is that after sending in the email with the DHL Receipt copy i did not ever received any reply later stating if they have found my documents or not. DHL delivered it the next day.

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
GD28980 said:
Yes i sent my email to the state email address in your message and even after that i called and explained the situation to the lady who answered my call and she said i shouldn't be worried since i have sent in the email with the DHL receipt they will get back to me. My main worry is that after sending in the email with the DHL Receipt copy i did not ever received any reply later stating if they have found my documents or not. DHL delivered it the next day.
May be they have received your PP and processing the needful.

GD28980

Oct 13, 2014
AMJ thanks for your words but my worry is if the have received it and working on, i was thinking i will receive email stating that they have received it or what do u think???

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
CIC clearly say that they would NOT acknowledge receipt of any courier packages and the applicant need to ask the Courier Company whether or not the package has been delivered to the Embassy.