+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa approval not received

Vishsab

Dec 26, 2019
Applied from Delhi for tourist visa on 14th November and biometric on 18th November.Got visitor acknowledgement letter on 2nd December but after that no visa approval.Can any one help as why there is delay?
Is it happening with many.

Vishsab

Dec 26, 2019
I don't have access to online account.It is with agent.She is saying it is still in process.

Is there any other way to know right status and delay reasons?

Vishsab

Dec 26, 2019
Agent says it is still under review.Isn't taking too long when CIC says avg processing time for India is 10 calendar days.

Vishsab

Dec 26, 2019
Maybe due to the number of received applications in India.
I believe 1.5 months is quite a long time.The conference I was suppose to attend is postponed just becoz of me.Worried that will lose this opportunity due to this delay

Vishsab

Dec 26, 2019
Due to delay in visa processing and application still under review could not go to attend a workshop/conference

Opportunity lost .

suvas

Jan 1, 2020
I have applied for Canada work permit since 6 month before, now my agent told me that i have inquiry and said that your work visa primary Approved but for medical Call it will Take some time.
pls. advise what should i do?

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
I have applied for Canada work permit since 6 month before, now my agent told me that i have inquiry and said that your work visa primary Approved but for medical Call it will Take some time.
pls. advise what should i do?
Medicals always happen BEFORE approval. How much did you pay this agent? Sounds like you have been scammed.