+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Approval Chances for short term Course

moinulllah

Sep 17, 2017
Hi All... I applied on 20th of July for 4 months course of "English for Academic Preparation" in Niagara College Ontario and received the letter of acceptance on 7th September. Now i will submit my documents in next week.
I have everything ready (Bank Statement, other funds and documents e.t.c).
Now my question is that what are the chances of getting visa for a short course of 4 months?
I am applying from Pakistan.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hi All... I applied on 20th of July for 4 months course of "English for Academic Preparation" in Niagara College Ontario and received the letter of acceptance on 7th September. Now i will submit my documents in next week.
Now my question is that what are the chances of getting visa for a short course of 4 months?
very low chance of visa approval for short term courses like this

Vicksy

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
As far as I know, you don't need study visa for course that lasts under 6 months. You can go with visitor visa. CMIIW. Check this one: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=484&top=15

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Did you apply for a TRV or a study permit? Since this course is less than six months only a TRV is required.