+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa application, tracking ID No.***************** – Your processed passport has been dispatched

Amrinderpal

Sep 25, 2019
I was submited my file on 24th oct 2019 at vfs centre chandigarh,i checked my application status regurlary and status shown that being processed,but today i linked my papee app.with online but in online status that visa is refused.but i dont received any msg or email from the visa office. But still the tracking id shows that being processed. I dont know what happen .please help me

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I was submited my file on 24th oct 2019 at vfs centre chandigarh,i checked my application status regurlary and status shown that being processed,but today i linked my papee app.with online but in online status that visa is refused.but i dont received any msg or email from the visa office. But still the tracking id shows that being processed. I dont know what happen .please help me
VFS tracking is not visa tracking. They can only track when docs were sent and when passport was returned. The visa processing is done by CIC so if you see it was refused then you need to wait for your passport (if you submitted) and refusal letter.

Bhagya shree

Star Member
Dec 19, 2018
Have u got any update in between for biometric or medical?

Amrinderpal

Sep 25, 2019
Have u applied earlier?? Was it online or offline application?
Could u please share Ur profile??
Yes i was apply in september also online and get refused,and in this previous month on 24oct i was again applied but this time i was applied offline (paper application)at vfs centre chandigarh

Divad

Oct 2, 2019
Visa application, tracking ID No.***************** – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office CHANDIGARH,, on 30/1/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website
i m soo tensedplzz help me approved or
When did you submit your passport and how long did it take till it was dispatched

Esmond1

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
Dont give your file number in the forum. Instead just register on cic site and then link your application there. It is easy to track everything there.
It is not easy to track on the CIC it very hard it can't even find my application when it try to link it