+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA APPLICATION REFUSED

Mubassir007

Feb 18, 2022
I applied for study visa on 1st feb and recieved refusal letter on 17 feb.
I have 6.5 with 5.5 in one module. And i got more than 8 CGPA in both diploma and BTech. I got addmission in ME in windsor University, canda . So next,What i should for visa .
Visa officer provide following reason for refusal.
1) I am not convinced that you leave canada at end of your stay.
2) Your propose study are not in light of one or more:your qualifications, previous studies,missing mark sheets, academic record,level of establishment/available financial resources, language abilities and your future prospect and plans.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I applied for study visa on 1st feb and recieved refusal letter on 17 feb.
I have 6.5 with 5.5 in one module. And i got more than 8 CGPA in both diploma and BTech. I got addmission in ME in windsor University, canda . So next,What i should for visa .
Visa officer provide following reason for refusal.
1) I am not convinced that you leave canada at end of your stay.
2) Your propose study are not in light of one or more:your qualifications, previous studies,missing mark sheets, academic record,level of establishment/available financial resources, language abilities and your future prospect and plans.
What is your profile? Order GCMS notes but your IELTS (5.5) are too low for a Masters program. Did you include all your academic records/transcripts? How much money did you show?

Mubassir007

Feb 18, 2022
What is your profile? Order GCMS notes but your IELTS (5.5) are too low for a Masters program. Did you include all your academic records/transcripts? How much money did you show?
Mechanical engineer,
Passout 2019,
1.5 year working experience.
Yes ,I attached all mark sheets from 10th as well as transcript. I show around 9 lakh balance in account

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Mechanical engineer,
Passout 2019,
1.5 year working experience.
Yes ,I attached all mark sheets from 10th as well as transcript. I show around 9 lakh balance in account
Order GCMS notes. Redo IELTS and get a better score. So is that around $15k Canadian. If so did you pay your tuition? How will a Masters give you a better job in your home country - that is what you need to answer since you don't have a lot of work experience. You need to show strong ties to your home country - job prospects, property, immediate family. Are you funding your own education? If not, you should be.