+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Application Refused

Nuttykumar

Star Member
Aug 29, 2020
Why would you want to go to UCW for your education? Of course this shows you're not a genuine student
This is rude from u.. The univ is from the land of canada... Registered dli...

Every univ has ranking... Individual joins based on their
1. Finance
2. Education skills etc

Dont simply say tht any univ... If rotmans gives him/her admission at the same fee with minimum edu check who wouldnt join...

Lilly990

Oct 1, 2020
Hi everyone, I need some help regarding my Application, the situation is so confusing.
Couples of days ago I received an email (donotreply Cic.) about an update in my application. And I got a correspondence letter which include my refusal letter.
After 4-5 days I received another email from Cic that My application updated again! And the Status changed from refused to submitted! And the eligibility turned to “reviewing” !
Does anyone here has the same experience? :(

Panku Trehan

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
I just received a mail from CIC. I got rejected. This is terrible. After waiting for 6 months I got refusal. Now the thing is even if I want to go for the coming intake I will have to wait for gcms notes and refund and everything. And the deadline are closer. And there so many pending applications still I don't know if they are going to consider new applications right now.
Below are the reason for my refusal.

: I don't think you are going to leave canada at end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on purpose of your visit.

: Your proposed studies are not reasonable in the light of, your qualifications, your previous studies, mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment and your future prospects and plans.
Same reason i got after waiting for 6.5 mnths even on complee file

Panku Trehan

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
Why the change from engineering to business? See my guide to study permit refusals (link in signature) for more advice on addressing each refusal reason.

Also, don't go to UCW. It's not reputable.
My case refused 3 times. This is my 3rd refusal. In first 2 agent applied for UG course. This is genuine to accept.
Now again refusal for PG course

Btech in 2013 in ECE
Working in bank at clerical level
Want to leave bankng so i choose PG in wireless networking
Now again refusal from lambton college

Wht t do? Shld i choose course in business? I dont. Think as I have alrdy applied 3 times in netwroking

And I can’t afford expensively uni and master degree in canada this is why selected college
Ielts score is 7.5

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
My case refused 3 times. This is my 3rd refusal. In first 2 agent applied for UG course. This is genuine to accept.
Now again refusal for PG course

Btech in 2013 in ECE
Working in bank at clerical level
Want to leave bankng so i choose PG in wireless networking
Now again refusal from lambton college

Wht t do? Shld i choose course in business? I dont. Think as I have alrdy applied 3 times in netwroking

And I can’t afford expensively uni and master degree in canada this is why selected college
Ielts score is 7.5
You keep switching programs, very low chance of approval now

Sweet Girl

Oct 2, 2020
Hey guys! Yesterday I got visa rejection on study permit. I completed diploma in pharmacy with 89.6 % and My IELTS score was overall 6.5, Reading =7, Speaking and Listening= 6.5 and Writing =6.
I got acceptance letter from Canadore college in health care administration.
File lodge on February 10
Biometric: February 14
Student visa rejection: September 30
Please guys help me in this.
I think I’ll miss January intake admission deadline if I applied for GCMS notes because GCMS notes result will come in 5-6 weeks. So what I do now ?

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Hey guys! Yesterday I got visa rejection on study permit. I completed diploma in pharmacy with 89.6 % and My IELTS score was overall 6.5, Reading =7, Speaking and Listening= 6.5 and Writing =6.
I got acceptance letter from Canadore college in health care administration.
File lodge on February 10
Biometric: February 14
Student visa rejection: September 30
Please guys help me in this.
I think I’ll miss January intake admission deadline if I applied for GCMS notes because GCMS notes result will come in 5-6 weeks. So what I do now ?
You should not apply before getting GCMS notes which will take two to four weeks (30 days). You will likely be refused again if you apply without getting to know actual reason of refusal.

Reactions: Petita

Sweet Girl

Oct 2, 2020
You should not apply before getting GCMS notes which will take two to four weeks (30 days). You will likely be refused again if you apply without getting to know actual reason of refusal.
Please let me know if I go for refund of fees and GIC ? As I got refusal on September 30, if I applied today for GCMS notes then GCMS clarifying the reason of refusal comes Upto 30-40 days (November 10, 2020). Deadline for admission in January intake is almost over. Do you think after diploma in pharmacy i’M not eligible for health care administration. Thanks you as I’m going to apply GCMS notes today.