+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Application Refused

ratultalukder

Sep 30, 2020
Hi,

I had applied for study permit recently and it was rejected.

I recieved the following letter

Dear
Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more: your qualifications, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available, or your future prospects and plans.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
Sincerely,
High

Reactions: Saiteja123

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Could you give us more details on your profile? Age, qualifications, where did you apply, liquid funds, degree you're pursuing, etc..?

ratultalukder

Sep 30, 2020
Could you give us more details on your profile? Age, qualifications, where did you apply, liquid funds, degree you're pursuing, etc..?
I am 28 years old. I am an engineering graduate and have enrolled for MBA program with University Canada West.

Div25

Apr 8, 2020
I just received a mail from CIC. I got rejected. This is terrible. After waiting for 6 months I got refusal. Now the thing is even if I want to go for the coming intake I will have to wait for gcms notes and refund and everything. And the deadline are closer. And there so many pending applications still I don't know if they are going to consider new applications right now.
Below are the reason for my refusal.

: I don't think you are going to leave canada at end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on purpose of your visit.

: Your proposed studies are not reasonable in the light of, your qualifications, your previous studies, mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment and your future prospects and plans.

Reactions: marmik1617

Kuldip tiwari

Aug 30, 2020
I just received a mail from CIC. I got rejected. This is terrible. After waiting for 6 months I got refusal. Now the thing is even if I want to go for the coming intake I will have to wait for gcms notes and refund and everything. And the deadline are closer. And there so many pending applications still I don't know if they are going to consider new applications right now.
Below are the reason for my refusal.

: I don't think you are going to leave canada at end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on purpose of your visit.

: Your proposed studies are not reasonable in the light of, your qualifications, your previous studies, mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment and your future prospects and plans.
Same reasons i got last month