+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa application refused. Need to RE-APPLY. Suggestions Please!

gagandesires

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I applied on 29 July '13. My application was refused on 8th August.

My Profile:-
10th: 72%
10+2: 73%
B.TECH (Computer Science & Engineering): 76%
IELTS: 7.5 (L:8.0, R:8.5, S:7.0, W:6.5)

Course Applied for: Computer Systems Technician – Networking at Centennial College.

REASONS of refusal as mentioned in the letter:-
1. Your Travel History
2. Your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence
3. Purpose of visit
4. Your proposed studies cannot be considered a logical progression of studies

About reason #1: I went to Dubai in 2009 as a tourist. I had a visa of about 2 months but returned within the visa duration (Stayed for 4 days only).
About reason #2: My Uncle (Mom's brother) and his family lives in Brampton. I didn't mention anything about them in my application. My Mom visited them last year in October. (could that be a problem?)

About rest, I've no idea. Please HELP!!

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gagandesires said:
Hi,
I applied on 29 August '13. My application was refused on 8th August.

Course Applied for: Computer Systems Technician – Networking at Centennial College.

1. Your Travel History
3. Purpose of visit

About reason #1: I went to Dubai in 2009 as a tourist. I had a visa of about 2 months but returned within the visa duration (Stayed for 4 days only).
About reason #2: My Uncle (Mom's brother) and his family lives in Brampton. I didn't mention anything about them in my application. My Mom visited them last year in October. (could that be a problem?)

WOW! CHC refused a visa 3 weeks before it was applied. :p

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
gagandesires said:
Oops! Sorry...my bad. Corrected it.
sorry about ur visa
ur academic profile is very good ur problem is wrong course. u need to apply for a post grad diploma or masters degree since u already have a bachelors .

gagandesires

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mead said:
sorry about ur visa
ur academic profile is very good ur problem is wrong course. u need to apply for a post grad diploma or masters degree since u already have a bachelors .
Since, i've very less time and my agent said that I need to apply as early as possible, so I dont think so I can get anotger course right now. Im thinking to apply under same course + a strong SOP. What say?

P.S : I had applied for master's degree in 4 universities, but didnt get admission in any. Should I mention it?

Sukh_Gill

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-13
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
11-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
baba g di mehar nal o v mil ju ga
LANDED..........
mehr kareo waheguru g
gagandesires said:
Hi,

1. Your Travel History
3. Purpose of visit

Hey...mine was d same course..me too rejected with same reasons..but i dont have any travel history ..nd now m applying for jan 2014 in fleming college for WIN course..

gagandesires

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mead said:
sorry about ur visa
Actually, my agent advised me to apply again for sept intake. So, I'm stating the suitable replies to the objections they've made and will attach it with the file. That's the best option so far i could find. What are the chances of getting visa now as I know its too late, I cant even get admission in another course right now :(

P.S: I had applied for Master's degree in 4 universities but I didn't get admission in any.

moorw003

Aug 11, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/07/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/08/2013
Your chances are very slim indeed given the strikes of getting in for September. I think you will probably have to accept your studies will need to be put back at this point.

I'm a little confused however. Masters is the next progression from what you have already gained and that is probably the main reason you have been denied a visa. If you have been rejected on 4 courses, you will either need to apply for some more universities and get an acceptance at Masters level, or look elsewhere away from Canada. Canadian immigration want to see progression and step ups being made in studies, otherwise alarm bells ring and they will reject you again.

mr.parmar

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
hoshiarpur
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
waheguru :)
gagandesires said:
Hi,

1. Your Travel History
3. Purpose of visit

brother what was your course code?is it 3425(fast track) ?
i have same profile and i am also thinking to apply for same course for jan
and who was your agent ?

gagandesires

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mr.parmar said:
brother what was your course code?is it 3425(fast track) ?
i have same profile and i am also thinking to apply for same course for jan
and who was your agent ?
Hey bro, My course code is 3424. Im not allowed to send private messages so im posting the link of my FB profile you asked for: fb.com/gagandesires

gagandesires

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Okay, So after getting the rejection, I re-applied for the visa on 13/08/13.....and guess what......I received my passport today and VOILA!!! I got the VISA :D :D

SINGH_KING

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gagandesires said:
Okay, So after getting the rejection, I re-applied for the visa on 13/08/13.....and guess what......I received my passport today and VOILA!!! I got the VISA :D :D
hi bro ... congrats for the visa, i know how it feels :p !! please email me your SOP at apscheema83 @ gmail.com

and where you applied , which VFS ?

Herumb

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
Visa Office......
Banglore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
Hope to land soon
gagandesires said:
i got rejection today, reason"Proposed Program of study is not reasonable considering your previous studies and academic accomplishments" this is the only reason. I completed bachelors and applied for diploma course so they might have rejected it. But after seeing your visa approval for diploma after bachelors i want to apply again.

So can u send me ur SOP at my mail.. herumb_666 @ yahoo.com