+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa application refused 2nd time. NEED HELP!!

hamzaq3

Mar 21, 2017
Hello all, My Profile:

2009,Matric: 91%
2011,FSc: 89%
2015,BSc. Chemical Engineering, 3.54 CGPA (No study gaps)
2016- Present: Job after graduation (No gaps, again)
IELTS: 7.5 bands (no band less than 6)

Canada: University of Regina in MASc. Process Engineering (Thesis based program)
Applied for Visa: Mid. Nov., 2016
Refused: Mid. December, 2016 (After 3 weeks)
Reasons: Total 10= 5 general, 5 financial

Applied again: Early March, 2017
Refused again: Today
Reasons: PURPOSE OF VISIT & OTHER REASONS: NOT SATISFIED THAT YOU ARE A BONAFIDE STUDENT AND WOULD NOT DEPART CANADA AT END OF AUTHORIZED STAY.

Now, although I have brought VO down to a couple of reasons from 10, I need your help. How could I satisfy him now?
PLEASE RESPOND. LOOKING FORWARD.

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
hamzaq3 said:
Hello all, My Profile:

2009,Matric: 91%
2011,FSc: 89%
2015,BSc. Chemical Engineering, 3.54 CGPA (No study gaps)
2016- Present: Job after graduation (No gaps, again)
IELTS: 7.5 bands (no band less than 6)

Canada: University of Regina in MASc. Process Engineering (Thesis based program)
Applied for Visa: Mid. Nov., 2016
Refused: Mid. December, 2016 (After 3 weeks)
Reasons: Total 10= 5 general, 5 financial

Applied again: Early March, 2017
Refused again: Today
Reasons: PURPOSE OF VISIT & OTHER REASONS: NOT SATISFIED THAT YOU ARE A BONAFIDE STUDENT AND WOULD NOT DEPART CANADA AT END OF AUTHORIZED STAY.

Now, although I have brought VO down to a couple of reasons from 10, I need your help. How could I satisfy him now?
PLEASE RESPOND. LOOKING FORWARD.
Please explain first set (10) of reasons. It is important to know what impression they had.

Apply for CAIPS note. That may give you elaborate explanation.

Generally speaking, for proving bona-fide student you have to write strong SOP related to past degree/experience. Also pay 1st semester tuition fees and provide the receipt.

Leaving Canada after study- show strong ties to your home country (assets, job prospect, liabilities, spouse, parents, children, business etc.) and express that you wish to return upon completion of your study. I know some people provide affidavit that they wanna go only for studying and will comeback upon completion.

Good luck!

hamzaq3

Mar 21, 2017
First refusal reasons,
5 General (Would not leave Canada due to 1-Travel history 2-Family ties in Canada and in Country of residence 3- Purpose of Visit 4- Employment prospects in Pakistan 5- current employment situation)
5 financial (1- Not sufficient funds to pay tuition 2- maintain 3-buy air ticket 4- would not leave Canada due to personal assets and financial status 5- Other: Provenance of funds)

Yes, I'm applying for caips.

I didn't attach SOP 2nd time. Thought they've my SOP from the first time and I've to address the refusal reasons now only.

I cannot pay tuition fee. Regina doesn't allow it. Besides affidavit, I did all.

PLEASE GUIDE. WAITING.

Vishnurocks

Dec 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
ielts 6 bands
Interview........
no
VISA ISSUED...
2 times refused
hello guys,
i am vishnu

i need help and suggestions.

i got 2 refusal from Canada

i got my 1st refusal on 30th of December
2nd refusal on 17.march.2017

reason were almost same in my both refusal, reasons were i am not a bonafied student and will not come back after my stay in canada.

my profile is
10th 57% in 2007
12th 65% commerce in 2009
and i done b.com in 2012 with 54 %
then i joined my family business ( i provide employment details)
i paid my college fess along with GIC account.

i gave them my net worth certificate which was around 1.52 crore INR (on the name of me)
and our business detail , i applied for international business management at lambton college.

i dont know what to do ??
i discussed with some agents some of them told me that dont apply again or you will get the same refusal and some told me that they will do this.
i stuck totally and dont know what to do

can you please help me.................... i need urgent help
please....................

rajzz2512

Star Member
Aug 8, 2016
Vishnurocks said:
hello guys,
i am vishnu

reason were almost same in my both refusal, reasons were i am not a bonafied student and will not come back after my stay in canada.

my profile is
10th 57% in 2007

i gave them my net worth certificate which was around 1.52 crore INR (on the name of me)
and our business detail , i applied for international business management at lambton college.

i discussed with some agents some of them told me that dont apply again or you will get the same refusal and some told me that they will do this.

When and where you applied second time ???

Vishnurocks

Dec 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
ielts 6 bands
Interview........
no
VISA ISSUED...
2 times refused
i applied in 08 march in new delhi and got refusal on 17 march

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
hamzaq3 said:
First refusal reasons,
5 General (Would not leave Canada due to 1-Travel history 2-Family ties in Canada and in Country of residence 3- Purpose of Visit 4- Employment prospects in Pakistan 5- current employment situation)
5 financial (1- Not sufficient funds to pay tuition 2- maintain 3-buy air ticket 4- would not leave Canada due to personal assets and financial status 5- Other: Provenance of funds)

Yes, I'm applying for caips.

I didn't attach SOP 2nd time. Thought they've my SOP from the first time and I've to address the refusal reasons now only.

I cannot pay tuition fee. Regina doesn't allow it. Besides affidavit, I did all.

PLEASE GUIDE. WAITING.
Could you please share your letter addressing the 1st refusal? I have a feeling that something is missing there. Else there would not be any reason for the VO to go back and forth with the reasons. May be rewriting the general SOP was crucial here. Need to have a look. You can send it to me in personal message, if you wish to.

Prepare affidavit, add SOP+2nd LOE in your 3rd LOE. All the best.

luvanuj

Jul 14, 2011
Toronto
Vishnu, what course did you apply for ?

Vishnurocks said:
hello guys,
i am vishnu

my profile is
10th 57% in 2007