+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa application on july 20th for september?

dino_choc

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
It's not late. Don't worry.
Additionally, you may try and apply for extension on the start date of your course, the college generally offers 10 days or so extension to International students. However, if you don't hear back from CIC regarding Visa within 4-6 weeks after you apply, you can always send email to CIC visa office and check your application status. Worst case scenario, you may want to think about deferring to Jan session.

debrupdutta

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
canadian.dream2015 said:
will it be late? deadline 1st argust but will this be late brothers?

rejection?

coz me waiting for FINAL semester results :(

My VISA got processed in 4 days..m from Calcutta, India.I guess..it would not be a problem.. but why would you wait for your last last semester results??? I think it makes no sense...just write in the LOE that your last sem result is yet to be declared... and that should do...provided you have all other documents properly arranged...

debrupdutta

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
canadian.dream2015 said:
will it be late? deadline 1st argust but will this be late brothers?

rejection?

coz me waiting for FINAL semester results :(

My VISA got processed in 4 days..m from Calcutta, India.I guess..it would not be a problem.. but why would you wait for your last last semester results??? I think it makes no sense...just write in the LOE that your last sem result is yet to be declared... and that should do...provided you have all other documents properly arranged...

TinuV

Apr 4, 2018
I submitted for visa at VFS Bangalore on July 25
How long does the processing take
For September admissions under SDS

Shubham761

Jul 24, 2018
Bro when did you applied??