+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa application for study permit refusal

Johny joycee

Mar 9, 2018
Pakistan
Hi every one. I have applied for study permit and get refused on following reasons:

Pursuantto Section 219 of the Immigration and RefugeeProtection Regulation, I am not satisfied that
you:
  • have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:
  • purpose of visit
  • employment prospects in country of residence
  • current employment situation
  • personal assets and financial status.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Can any one tell me what this actually means
Hard to comment unless you provide your full profile in detail.

Based on the answer, it looks like CIC isn't satisfied that you have enough funds to pay for your studies, that your planned studies in Canada may not make sense in light of your previous experience and education, and that you don't have sufficiently strong ties to your home country.

Johny joycee

Mar 9, 2018
Pakistan
My college fee for whole course was 18k CAD and i have 23k CAD. But duration of bank statement was less than 2 months. Along with that i have bank loan for my tution fee.
I am enrolled in post graduate diploma in business management and i studied foundation courses.
What does strong ties to my country of residence means? I have family here

Johny joycee

Mar 9, 2018
Pakistan
-Purpose was very much clear to get a degree from a career college.
-I have mentioned in my application that i will leave canada after completion of my degree
-Current employment situation was : unemployed
And i don't have any assets expects the said amount.

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Hello.
I applied for study permit twice and was denied in all. I requested for my GCMS note and the Visa officer said there is no Carrer progression.
I have some concerns based on the reasons given. I read Chemistry for first degree, applied for post graduate Diploma in Business admin. I have 3 years work experience as a Business Development officer.prior to this I worked 1 year as a chemist.I graduated with a second class lower, so I went for PGD as Masters needs second class upper. Pls based on the GCMS note, what can I do?
1-What does Career prgression mean? Cant it be either first degree or work experience?Or must career progression be related to first degree and not work experience?
2-Can I apply again?
3-If am to appy is it safe to apply for PGD in chemistry or will this tell the VO that am desperate, why Business admin twice and now changed to chemistry)?