+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa application clarification

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So it’s best our family friend that’s a citizen write and sign an agreement to take of the kids?
At a fair wage for the region living in. Research wages and daycare costs. Attached is wages for a nanny. Daycares are cheaper as you pay per day, and friend isn’t running a daycare. IRCC will want to see that person isn’t being taken advantage of. IRCC may not even consider it. Really should be looking at daycares where they will be living. Are they living near the friend?

https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/wagereport/occupation/17171

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
In the meantime, make sure the program is relevant to your wife’s education and shows career opportunities (higher pay/promotion) when she returns to home country.

Northway

Dec 16, 2023
Okay, in summary of all, so far I’m just visiting Canada and not staying back won’t affect their application?
2. Once there’s a daycare documentation done for the kids and attached to the application there won’t be an issue hopefully?

3. Putting in reasonable funds (50k cad) in my account and paying first year payment tuition would help the application?

4. For the a year old baby it’s visitor’s visa and the 5year old is a study permit?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Okay, in summary of all, so far I’m just visiting Canada and not staying back won’t affect their application?
2. Once there’s a daycare documentation done for the kids and attached to the application there won’t be an issue hopefully?

3. Putting in reasonable funds (50k cad) in my account and paying first year payment tuition would help the application?

4. For the a year old baby it’s visitor’s visa and the 5year old is a study permit?
Correct, but not focusing on career/education advancement and why she must study in Canada. is the program specialized and not offered anywhere else. Daycare costs will be high.

Northway

Dec 16, 2023
This daycare is scary but you mentioned earlier if there’s a draft on amount to be paid to our family friend that’s a citizen or something close, will that fly?

Northway

Dec 16, 2023
As regards the course, that’s not a problem that area will be tackled in her personal statement in details