+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA APPLICATION AND RESPONSE

Omair ali

Mar 4, 2017
Hello Everyone
would you please help me to understand one thing that I have submitted my application VFS office on 21Mar17 and today on 23Mar17, I have received an email and SMS too indicating that "your processed passport has been dispatched" since it is too early response i.e. in one day, what does it mean,, can you guys please reply.. :eek:

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
There's no way of knowing until you get your processed passport back

Hope you've received a favorable decision

Omair ali

Mar 4, 2017
Hi,
Thank you Bryanna, for your prompt response,, I hope for favorable response.
But based on your experience, can you at least get me an idea, if response is received immediately (within two days), what does it indicate acceptance/rejection,.... kindly reply..

Bryanna said:
Your application was definitely considered.

Which visa office?

Omair ali

Mar 4, 2017
Dear
thank you very much. However, based on your experience, I shall highly appreciate, if you please very kindly guide, if you had seen identical case (i.e early return within 2 day) and what the result was...thank you again..

Bryanna said:
My guess is as good as yours. You'll have to wait until you get your passport back

Nousherwan

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Omair ali said:
Dear
thank you very much. However, based on your experience, I shall highly appreciate, if you please very kindly guide, if you had seen identical case (i.e early return within 2 day) and what the result was...thank you again..
What about your Nationality?

Omair ali

Mar 4, 2017
Dear Mr. Nousherwan,
Thank you very much.
what is your forecast being so early response from visa office,,, moreover have you ever heard such identical and what was the outcome. we are having two days off and will get passport only on Sunday...

Nousherwan said:
Wish you Good Luck

Omair ali

Mar 4, 2017
Hi,
thank you for replying, in fact, i have tried several time to link my application to GC key but could not do,,,. I was wondering in such instant response what would be be the result,, any idea..
thank you

ibhdb said:
You may be check final decision by linking your application to GC Key account.

Omair ali

Mar 4, 2017
A moment ago, I managed to link my application on account and found the final decision and it is REFUSED, no further details are provided..

Omair ali said:
Hi,
thank you for replying, in fact, i have tried several time to link my application to GC key but could not do,,,. I was wondering in such instant response what would be be the result,, any idea..
thank you

Nousherwan

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Omair ali said:
A moment ago, I managed to link my application on account and found the final decision and it is REFUSED, no further details are provided..
Hi
sorry to know that .

That s why I asked your Nationality bcos today I got my approval after 63 days .

Any ways you can get help from seniors
Bryanna Scylla jalex are very helpfull