+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa applcation-In person/Serivce-URGENT

mmadsen55

Jul 11, 2011
Hello
My wife and I are US citizens. Her parents are citizens of Peru and are visiting in the US for the summer. We have decided at the last minute to try and visit Nigara Falls. I have done a lot of research on how to obtain a visa for them from the US, but I have a few reservations I would hope some of you with specific knowledge can help me.

I have found a "service" that will process the application for us...E&G Visa serivces. I am ready to send the package, but I would like to see if anyone has experience with these service companies? Does it work okay? Are there things I should look for to protect us? The claim is we send in the application and necessary documents (including passport/US visa and proof of legal vistor status in the US)

At first, I tried to find out if we could take the application to a consular office (chicago, or Buffalo) to do this in person, but the information I saw was that this is not a "same day" type serivce. Both of those are far enough away to make it difficult to make the trip more than once. Is there a way to do this same day?

Thanks in adavance!

kingwil

Jul 2, 2011
Do the application in person....No agencies can guarantee a VISA its only the consulate who make the decision....Just get all evidence to support application they will return home.