Med's Done....
04-06-13, 04-11-14
Passport Req..
With File
VISA ISSUED...
Approved on 11-12-2014
LANDED..........
17-01-2015
Anyone here, who got visa after being rejected once, Please share your profile, Reason of rejection and program you applied for both time

Asimbaloch

Jun 11, 2014
I applied on the 2nd of june. And i my visa got rejected after 6 days. Reasons were that i did not satisfy the officer that i will return to my home country after studies.

I applied for business administration diploma for 2 years in red river college. Got accepted. No financial issue.

Re applying

juliblazy

Jun 13, 2014
hello my name is juliet i live in Venezuela i got admitted in George Brown college in pre health science i have been rejected twice
the officer said
i have not satisty them that i will leave after the duration of studies
my purpose of visit
not finacially capable
i sumitted with my application
bank statment of 31 thousand dollars, letter from the office my mom Works as she is the one paying for my college, letter from my mom stating she is the one sponsoring me
an acceptance letter from the college
and a porpose letter.my tuition fee is $14 800 and the course is just for a year
please i want to apply again can anyone help on how i can be approved i just have two months for college to begin

meagan99

May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014 (paper based through VFS)
Med's Done....
upfront medical (~15 days before applying)
Passport Req..
sent with application
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
juliblazy said:
hello my name is juliet i live in Venezuela i got admitted in George Brown college in pre health science i have been rejected twice
the officer said
i have not satisty them that i will leave after the duration of studies
my purpose of visit
not finacially capable
i sumitted with my application
bank statment of 31 thousand dollars, letter from the office my mom Works as she is the one paying for my college, letter from my mom stating she is the one sponsoring me
an acceptance letter from the college
and a porpose letter.my tuition fee is $14 800 and the course is just for a year
please i want to apply again can anyone help on how i can be approved i just have two months for college to begin
write a strong statement of purpose (it is a letter addressed to Visa officer) and explain your intention of going to canada is to study there, tell about why u are not doing the same course in your home country, also, tell about the job opportunities in your country after you complete the course in canada, tell about your marks and what you did in recent years.

for showing finances, it is better to purchase GIC and pay college fees before applying.

lucky_always24

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh Consulate General
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-July-2013 , 28-Nov-2014
IELTS Request
6.5 Bands
Med's Done....
04-06-13, 04-11-14
Passport Req..
With File
VISA ISSUED...
Approved on 11-12-2014
LANDED..........
17-01-2015
Asimbaloch said:
I applied on the 2nd of june. And i my visa got rejected after 6 days. Reasons were that i did not satisfy the officer that i will return to my home country after studies.

I applied for business administration diploma for 2 years in red river college. Got accepted. No financial issue.

Re applying
What is your profile ? Do you have any backlogs in Academics ?

meagan99

May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014 (paper based through VFS)
Med's Done....
upfront medical (~15 days before applying)
Passport Req..
sent with application
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
lucky_always24 said:
What is your profile ? Do you have any backlogs in Academics ?
nah.. 90+ in 10, 12 th