visa accptance

anandhu

Aug 3, 2016
Sslc-82 percentage
Higher secondary- 74 percentage
Bachelor in engineering computer science -79 CGPA with 4 backlog s..and
IELTS overall 6..and speaking 5.5 and listing 5.5
Experience as HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER for 2 years
Applied for pg diploma course - information security management and human resource management..
Is my profile is strong for visa approval .. please give me reply..am so scared.

nithin.bhargav

Jun 21, 2016
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2016
File Transfer...
20-07-2016
Med's Done....
08-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope So
Hey, Anyone applied for the visa on 20th July? Which VFS?

My Profile: 10th 53%, 12th 49%, BCA 58% with 5 Backlog only in the first year. Scores gradually improved after the first year with no backlog. The topper of the class in the final semester.
IELTS: 6.5 with no band less than 6.

Applied for COMPUTER APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT at CONESTOGA COLLEGE.

I had applied ONLINE on MY OWN on June 27th and got a rejection on 15th July with the reason: Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies, employment, the level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

I had not submitted my educational documents and financial summary cause it was not mentioned there.

Later I contacted my consultant (Canam, Bangalore) and explained my situation, they said that rejection was only for lack of documents and made me re-apply again with all the proper documents on 20th July at Bangalore VFS.

Now, I've linked my application to the same account for which I had applied earlier but no updates till now. Not even medicals passed.

I've booked my flight for 26th August a month ago. Will I get my visa decision before that?