+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Virtual Landing

urstrulyaddy

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Sorry! Have been offline for a while.

I called immigration and spoke to an agent. They changed my address on my profile to a Canadian address (which I submitted over a month and a half ago) and then told me to 'just wait until the webforms were assessed and you receive a reply'.

I've sent multiple webforms since this call and have not received any correspondence. Immigration does seem to be preoccupied with the crisis in Afghanistan at the moment though, so hopefully it doesn't delay our applications even further.

Still waiting on any correspondence regarding virtual landing.. fingers crossed it comes soon.

Cheers
Hi, under which category did you send the webforms? "Change in contact information" ?

Austnadian

Feb 18, 2020
Hi, under which category did you send the webforms? "Change in contact information" ?
Hey there,

My first webform I submitted to change my address was under the 'change in contact information' category, but all other webforms were sent under my visa category type.

I have sent quite a few webforms now requesting a virtual landing portal and even included a job letter to try speed up the process.

Very much hoping the portal comes through asap.

urstrulyaddy

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Hey there,

My first webform I submitted to change my address was under the 'change in contact information' category, but all other webforms were sent under my visa category type.

I have sent quite a few webforms now requesting a virtual landing portal and even included a job letter to try speed up the process.

Very much hoping the portal comes through asap.
Hope you get it soon. My wife is waiting too. We've sent 3-4 webforms already. A couple under "contact info" and others under visa type. Waiting for response :(

Fmin99

Aug 16, 2021
These are all related to your application center. Mine is Ankara and whatever I do they ignore me and not doing the virtual landing for almost 5 months. I think your's will be fine
Hello,
Have you got any news for virtual landing? When was the date of your PPR?

urstrulyaddy

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Hi,
I’ve received PPR on mid July. Still waiting for their email!
Wife received PPR on Aug 23. Still waiting for virtual landing portal. Raised several webforms already. Agents on the phone tell to just wait. No ETA. Looking at how it is going, we are planning to travel to NYC (since both of us hold us visa) and submit passport there and get the COPR done.

chloe_planet

Jan 29, 2021
Wife received PPR on Aug 23. Still waiting for virtual landing portal. Raised several webforms already. Agents on the phone tell to just wait. No ETA. Looking at how it is going, we are planning to travel to NYC (since both of us hold us visa) and submit passport there and get the COPR done.
Sorry to hear about your wife's delay.
I also received my PPR on 6/22, and immediately requested for the virtual landing but STILL haven't received ANY RESPONSE.
I didn't get any response from my webform either. It's very frustrating, and nobody knows how long it's going to take honestly. I submitted my application August in 2020, and it's been 13 months..

urstrulyaddy

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Sorry to hear about your wife's delay.
I also received my PPR on 6/22, and immediately requested for the virtual landing but STILL haven't received ANY RESPONSE.
I didn't get any response from my webform either. It's very frustrating, and nobody knows how long it's going to take honestly. I submitted my application August in 2020, and it's been 13 months..
It is really frustrating I understand. We have notified several times as soon as she landed in Canada itself too. It's disappointing that they don't consider these things when finalizing an application. Had she been outside Canada, she would have had her COPR in hand by now. Amidst all this, I'm thinking we should give it a try to submit PPR at NYVO before it expires...

TheFaizer10

Nov 13, 2019
Does anyone have the email address of Vancouver VO? Or any other email by which we can expedite the process of receiving the reply from the webform?

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Still waiting for Virtual landing instructions
Just for the reference: my wife received PPR in the end of March and she received an email for virtual landing on September 10th. It took in total 6 months between her PPR and COPR

urstrulyaddy

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Just for the reference: my wife received PPR in the end of March and she received an email for virtual landing on September 10th. It took in total 6 months between her PPR and COPR
Gosh. 6 months is insane. Glad you got it all sorted in the end. I called up IRCC today and got an update that they placed the file in queue for virtual landing on September 27. That's about it. Looks like a long wait ahead.

Usman582

May 25, 2021
Which visa office says it takes 28 working days?
I got passport request last week and I informed Beijing visa office about I‘m currently in Canada via Webform.
Then, next day I received email from the visa office and I was told my file is queued in the landing queue of the nearest CIC office.
U got ur ecopr