+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Virtual Landing Unit (Only) > Credentials > PR timeline

Avii297

Jul 26, 2019
You can email them n tell about healthcard
Thanks so much for the suggestions. I sent the email on Friday afternoon with subject "ECOPR Reminder -- xxxxxxx"

I just received the eCOPR today from Calgary IRCC.

To all who are waiting for eCOPR, please follow the method as described in this chain. I may have written almost 3-4 email and finally it arrived.

Thanks so much everyone for invaluable suggestions.

Good luck all.

Akc81

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Thanks so much for the suggestions. I sent the email on Friday afternoon with subject "ECOPR Reminder -- xxxxxxx"

To all who are waiting for eCOPR, please follow the method as described in this chain. I may have written almost 3-4 email and finally it arrived.

Good luck all.
Congrats!
May I ask you what did you write in the email?
Sent one also Friday afternoon but still no news

thanks

Avii297

Jul 26, 2019
Congrats!
May I ask you what did you write in the email?
Sent one also Friday afternoon but still no news

thanks
I have along with my spouse completed the virtual landing process by using Portal on Jan 20th of 2022.

We have provided the photo and address along with confirmation of our presence in Canada.

The COPR is required so that we have the proof of our permanent residence status and our date of landing. It records our entry into Canada as a permanent resident.

We have confirmed, we are already in Canada, please send the eCOPR , so that we can “land" officially in Canada.

Our address is:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I sincerely request to please provide us our eCOPR so that we can officially start our residency in Ontario, Canada.

My sincere thanks to the virtual landing team.

Waiting to become a PR.

I hope this helps.

Reactions: Akc81

anukaran

Dec 21, 2014
I was invited on 30th Jan 2022 (Sunday) and got credentials the day after. Waiting for COPR.

My application is still in progress on the CIC portal. What about you guys?

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Finally, this now concludes our Student to PR journey. I wish everyone success in their applications. Congratulations to all of us!

Background:
CEC inland with 2 dependents
1 - Inland dependent
1 - Outland dependent

Timeline:
AOR - July 10, 2021
Medical Passed - August 9, 2021
Biometrics - Completed last 2019
PR portal email - August 30, 2021
Reminder email (We missed the first PR portal email) - September 5, 2021
PR Portal Credentials - September 6, 2021
Uploaded Photo and Address - September 9, 2021
eCOPR - December 1, 2021
PPR for outland dependent - December 6, 2021
PR card - February 3, 2022
Hi in how many days did you receive your PR card after it was mailed?

dipan17

Feb 14, 2022
did anyone receive ecopr this week?

we submitted our declaration on feb 5th, still waiting.
VO is operations support center

we sent an email reminder to the portal yesterday, no updates yet.

haplo

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Category........
CEC
1st portal, Feb 5,
Submitted address and photos on Feb 8,
Received 1st email again on Feb 15,replied again.

Still waiting.

rashi1101

Dec 4, 2019
I have along with my spouse completed the virtual landing process by using Portal on Jan 20th of 2022.

We have provided the photo and address along with confirmation of our presence in Canada.

The COPR is required so that we have the proof of our permanent residence status and our date of landing. It records our entry into Canada as a permanent resident.

We have confirmed, we are already in Canada, please send the eCOPR , so that we can “land" officially in Canada.

Our address is:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I sincerely request to please provide us our eCOPR so that we can officially start our residency in Ontario, Canada.

My sincere thanks to the virtual landing team.

Waiting to become a PR.

I hope this helps.
Hi

thanks for this. who did you send the email to?

Feb 27, 2022
Hi everyone.

I got my 1st portal email on Dec 10th and replied the same day. Then I got many reminders the days after and replied to some of them with the requested information. I haven't got my credentials or any kind of response so far.

I also replied from my partner's email multiple times and sent a few follow up emails in January and February. I also sent a webform and got a generic response (you aplication is in progress, you don't need to do anything)

In January I got an update on my CIC account which was basically the same letter asking me to send the information via email in order to get my portal credentials.

Has anybody been in the same situation? I see the most of people get the credentials within the next couple of days.

Any advice would be highly appreciated! Thanks

Last edited:

TJVY

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019

Good luck all.
Which email did you send reminder on ?

rashi1101

Dec 4, 2019
Hi everyone.

I got my 1st portal email on Dec 10th and replied the same day. Then I got many reminders the days after and replied to some of them with the requested information. I haven't got my credentials or any kind of response so far.

I also replied from my partner's email multiple times and sent a few follow up emails in January and February. I also sent a webform and got a generic response (you aplication is in progress, you don't need to do anything)

In January I got an update on my CIC account which was basically the same letter asking me to send the information via email in order to get my portal credentials.

Has anybody been in the same situation? I see the most of people get the credentials within the next couple of days.

Any advice would be highly appreciated! Thanks
Thats terrible. I hope someone can guide here.
Are you an outland applicant? I am waiting as well.