+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Virtual Landing Unit (Only) > Credentials > PR timeline

Tobi21

Star Member
Dec 23, 2017
Ya then you only have to send your details… you can write like this …
I am the only applicant. Thus, only one profile will be created in the PR Confirmation Portal for me.

I am also sponsored so I sent only my details
Thanka for being so helpful. I'll do so.

mann.aman12

Nov 3, 2017
Thanka for being so helpful. I'll do so.
Also reply the original email where they said … Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have review the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document. …reply that email..
not your replied email. I hope you understand what I am trying to tell you

Tobi21

Star Member
Dec 23, 2017
Also reply the original email where they said … Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have review the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document. …reply that email..
not your replied email. I hope you understand what I am trying to tell you
Yes reply to either the Nov 26, 27 or Dec 7th portal email from IRCC

Tobi21

Star Member
Dec 23, 2017
Hello
Does anyone know the next steps?
After portal email, you get protal credentials right? Then what comes after the credentials? Any idea? Thanks

Tobi21

Star Member
Dec 23, 2017
After login you will get copr then PR card…have you get login details or not??
I sent the email and webform yesterday. Hopefully, I'll get good news. I was asking to know whatelse I should be expecting or expected to do. When ypu get copr, can you now get a SIN or look for job with it? The healthcare was done with the AIP letter

mann.aman12

Nov 3, 2017
Ok. I'm happier now knowing it is so close to the end. What a relief!
How about you? Which stage are you at of you don't mind sharing?
Yesterday I submitted photo and address in online portal for PR card and also waiting for COPR…hope so I will get next week

Reactions: Tobi21