Visa Office......
Virtual Landing Unit / Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-08-2021
AOR Received.
04-08-2021
Med's Done....
06-2019
Just got my PR card application approved through GCkey portal, says that card was mailed yesterday, on January 4th.

I don't see any update in the credential portal - still shows as "in review".
PR Cards received yesterday, Jan 6!

• Love
Reactions: ab_aashay31

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Portal email 1: Dec 21 night
Portal email 2: Dec 22 morning
Replied: Dec 22
ECOPR: waiting
VO: Virtual Landing Unit

Fc94

Dec 1, 2021
Hey,

I requested a virtual landing over 28 days ago now and I still haven't heard anything other than an automated response. Has anyone got any tips on how to get a response and get the process moving. My Visa was processed in London UK. Thanks

artsh0914

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Finally got my eCoPR. I'll put my timeline below
AOR Nov25 2020
Medical Aug 20 2021
Biometrics Oct 21 2021
First IRCC email Oct 31 2021(replied same day with all the info).
Portal email Nov 6 2021 (replied same day with in Canada declaration, pic and address).
eCoPR: 1 Dec 2021

I called just about everyday even though I know I couldn't get the info that I would need. I also sent an email over the last three days first thing in the morning and then another around 4pm mountain time zone. I also called my MP's office today and spoke with them. Not sure if that helped but at 7:30pm I got it. Good luck everyone and keep believing. Hope you all get yours soon.
Hi, where you be able to get your PR card?

KMayur

Jul 23, 2021
Portal email from VLU . My photo & Address is still in review at portal. No updates on PR card yet. COPR received on 11 Dec. Emailing everyday for status updates but no response.
Called IRCC, they just informed that card is not at production yet. Not sure what's holding up.

fkhan2050

Jan 10, 2022
Hi
Are you still waiting for the portal invitation?
I got first email from the portal on Jan 10th. I replied few times to them to give me the credentials but they never replied. Any clue to this? I am a US citizen Much appreciated.

Tobi21

Star Member
Dec 23, 2017
I got first email from the portal on Jan 10th. I replied few times to them to give me the credentials but they never replied. Any clue to this? I am a US citizen Much appreciated.
I am still waiting since the portal email. I mean this one below. I got this 3x and replied all. Nothing else since Dec

• Name:
  • UCI
  • Email:
  • Original entry date:
  • Date of last time you entered Canada:
  • Location where you last entered:
  • Are you currently inside Canada:
  • If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date:

fkhan2050

Jan 10, 2022
Hey,

I requested a virtual landing over 28 days ago now and I still haven't heard anything other than an automated response. Has anyone got any tips on how to get a response and get the process moving. My Visa was processed in London UK. Thanks
Hi
I did not even get the login credentials from the virtual landing unit. They first emailed me on Jan 10th, 2022

fkhan2050

Jan 10, 2022
I am still waiting since the portal email. I mean this one below. I got this 3x and replied all. Nothing else since Dec

• Name:
  • UCI
  • Email:
  • Original entry date:
  • Date of last time you entered Canada:
  • Location where you last entered:
  • Are you currently inside Canada:
  • If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date:
Hi,
So you did not get the login credentials for the virtual landing unit portal? When did you get the first email from them?