+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Virtual Landing Unit (Only) > Credentials > PR timeline

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Hi
I recieved 1st portal email from Virtual Landing Unit ,replied with all details.Received credential email as well.However, I wanted to confirm if there will local VO assigned down the line? And at what step ?

Thanks
It will depend. Sometimes the VLU will be the last VO or they might reassign it.

Mehak B

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
First portal Email from VLU OSC - August 19
Second Portal Email - August 20 (in Canada declaration and uploaded photo on 21)
eCopr issued by OSC - August 31

Reactions: jagann

vijay_sk

May 31, 2021
Hi All,
I received first confirmation email from VLO on 24th Aug and replied back in couple of hours. And received same email again on 26th. This time separately to me and my spouse. We again replied mentioning that I will be representing my family and all the details about us.

Since then no response. On Monday, 30th Aug I created my login hoping it would be linked but till now no updates.

I have emailed them multiple times but no response yet!

Please share details/updates if someone has any insight into such delays.

Member0587

Aug 18, 2021
Hi All,
I received first confirmation email from VLO on 24th Aug and replied back in couple of hours. And received same email again on 26th. This time separately to me and my spouse. We again replied mentioning that I will be representing my family and all the details about us.

Since then no response. On Monday, 30th Aug I created my login hoping it would be linked but till now no updates.

Hi , Even I received mutiples emails from VLO first on 26th August then on 27th August and 28th August. I replied with same details on each day. Since I was not getting credential email, I just replied the last email from IRCC on 30th August and it worked .I received credential within an hour. Please note I didnt create account myself since the website mentions that it will delay the process

Thanks

Reactions: vijay_sk

manu1279

Sep 4, 2021
Dear members - Need help with below query

We are 4 members in the family ( Husband (me) , my spouse and 2 children " - Husband( me ) is the principle applicant under CEC category. Yesterday my spouse ( dependent) received an email from - IRCC.ClientPortal with signature from virtual landing unit confirming below

Name:
UCI:
Email (one for the whole family)
Original entry date:
Date of last time you entered Canada:
Location where you last entered:
Are you currently inside Canada:
If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date:

Now if this is part of process where as it has come to dependent and not the primary applicant and is it part of process / has any one else also received .
The email ids in file were different for primary and dependent applicant but primary has not received anything yet.

vijay_sk

May 31, 2021
Hi All,

Update:
We received second confirmation email on 7th Sept and linked to the account I created. We have uploaded the photos and confirmed the address on the same day. Now waiting for the ecopr!