+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Virtual Landing Unit (Only) > Credentials > PR timeline

Salmaarab

May 26, 2020
Hi,
I am waiting for virtual landing instructions. I received a reply today from calagary office saying “your application is in our virtual landing queue”
Given our current processing capacity, there will be significant delays in processing the high volume of landings.
Therefore, we are unable to provide an approximate timeline for your PR Portal invitation email and/or for your Virtual Landing.

I had received an email from cio Sidney office couple of days ago, on 8 Nov asking for our address in Canada.

Waiting for virtual landing instructions since October 18.

prindav2021

Oct 26, 2021
Hello guys , I’ve received this mail from ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca
Mail::
We are nearing the end of your Permanent Resident application process and in order to complete this, further information is required.

Please confirm/provide the following information:

· Height – Please provide your height in centimetres:

· Eye colour:

Please provide the requested information by replying to this email as soon as possible to avoid future delays.

Client Service Unit – West Landings
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Is this the first mail from visa landing unit? What happened next and how long do they take after my reply?

kevfern

Nov 12, 2022
Hi,
I am waiting for virtual landing instructions. I received a reply today from calagary office saying “your application is in our virtual landing queue”
Given our current processing capacity, there will be significant delays in processing the high volume of landings.
Therefore, we are unable to provide an approximate timeline for your PR Portal invitation email and/or for your Virtual Landing.

I had received an email from cio Sidney office couple of days ago, on 8 Nov asking for our address in Canada.

Waiting for virtual landing instructions since October 18.
I am waiting from Oct 17 but still no COPR Issued vo Calgary

kevfern

Nov 12, 2022
Hello guys , I’ve received this mail from ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca
Mail::
We are nearing the end of your Permanent Resident application process and in order to complete this, further information is required.

Please confirm/provide the following information:

· Height – Please provide your height in centimetres:

· Eye colour:

Please provide the requested information by replying to this email as soon as possible to avoid future delays.

Client Service Unit – West Landings
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Is this the first mail from visa landing unit? What happened next and how long do they take after my reply?
When did you submit your address and photograph for landing

kevfern

Nov 12, 2022
Any details as to what will happen if I leave Canada during this period of delay for virtual landing. Will the COPR be issued I can apply prtd to return, can anyone suggest from experience

AyodejiA

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
Got PPR on November 11, sent my passport via the gckey as requested and since then no response. Is this normal? And do I need to do anything else

TNBR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
App. Filed.......
March 15,2022
Med's Request
August 26,2022
Med's Done....
September 9, 2022
I have not even received email for virtual landing. I have decided to sent my passport to Ottawa today as contained in my Passport Request Letter
That might trigger them sending you the portal invite not sure but I also sent my Passport to Ottawa and they returned it.

Reactions: AyodejiA

AyodejiA

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
That might trigger them sending you the portal invite not sure but I also sent my Passport to Ottawa and they returned it.
Exactly my thought process as well. Maybe it might trigger them to send me the invite. Please can you confirm you got your portal invite after sending your passport? Can you share your timeline from PPR till you got your invite