+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Virtual Landing unit contact info?

Sharan32

Jan 27, 2022
So I am a dependent on a permanent residency file and the principal applicant on the application has landed about 1 week ago and I still have not received any email for virtual landing from the IRCC. I have filled the webform initially while the application was submitted and also again when he landed. No response yet.
Is there any other email or phone number where I can call them?
And also if the principal gets a COPR that means the dependent is also PR or no?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
So I am a dependent on a permanent residency file and the principal applicant on the application has landed about 1 week ago and I still have not received any email for virtual landing from the IRCC. I have filled the webform initially while the application was submitted and also again when he landed. No response yet.
And also if the principal gets a COPR that means the dependent is also PR or no?
Did the primary applicant physically land or virtual? Every individual normally has to land on their own.

Sharan32

Jan 27, 2022
Did the primary applicant physically land or virtual? Every individual normally has to land on their own.
Primary applicant landed physically but the IRCC website said that since I was a resident of Canada and already in Canada, I had to do virtual landing. They said to fill a webform. Did it twice no reply.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Primary applicant landed physically but the IRCC website said that since I was a resident of Canada and already in Canada, I had to do virtual landing. They said to fill a webform. Did it twice no reply.
It can take a month or two to get the virtual landing. They used to not allow a mixture of physical and virtual landing so there is some progress.

Sneha Anthony

May 31, 2019
Hi I am in a similar situation did you get any leads ? I have been raising multiple weborms and trying to contact them but unable to get any info. Please let me know if you have ant info.

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Hi I am in a similar situation did you get any leads ? I have been raising multiple weborms and trying to contact them but unable to get any info. Please let me know if you have ant info.
Has there been any update in your situation?
a query please, when the COPR is issued to the principle applicant, how is it reflected in the cic account?

Sneha Anthony

May 31, 2019
Has there been any update in your situation?
a query please, when the COPR is issued to the principle applicant, how is it reflected in the cic account?
Hi there The Cic account still says the application is under process. They have not updated that principal applicant has got COPR.

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Hi there The Cic account still says the application is under process. They have not updated that principal applicant has got COPR.
Thats real tricky. And in your case has the principle applicant completed the landing?

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
could you please share your timeline? When was the copr issues n issuing vo?

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Try filling out the Canada webform. I filled that one and almost in 2-3 weeks they sent me my permanent resident portal info. I've seen multiple people do that.
How soon is the pr portal processed for virtual landing, once you receive the notification?
Are you the primary applicant?