Med's Done....
11-12-2019
Passport Req..
26-08-2020
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2020
LANDED..........
09-05-2020
Outland to inland, how did ircc know your inland phone number? Did you updated your contact infromation or
provided it when you applied for VR?
yes, everytime is was possible for online application updates - we mentioned the Canadian phone number as well.
what is VR?

salomi24

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Unfortunately, I got my PR on the 13th. Was out of country for 5 days and it got taken away. My stupid lawyer has goofed everything up ...I am back in queue for virtual landing and no idea what that means ? so back to square 1 :( Does anyone have any experience with this?

orangezuo

Oct 15, 2020
Timeline:
28-Aug - request for passport
01- Sep- sent the passport to CPC-O
14- Sep - the passport was returned
14- Sep- Call IRCC and agent said virtual landing in queue

no update since then

Application: started as outland but had entered the country before the decision was made and was waiting on TRV

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Unfortunately, I got my PR on the 13th. Was out of country for 5 days and it got taken away. My stupid lawyer has goofed everything up ...I am back in queue for virtual landing and no idea what that means ? so back to square 1 :( Does anyone have any experience with this?
Could you give more info on what happened?

nikivin

May 10, 2019
Los Angeles
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
My situation is similar to @m.ford. I was an outland applicant (AOR June 1st, 2019) and moved to Canada on a work permit in July 2019. I received my CoPR on March 12th, 2020 and the CoPR expired on May 27th.

I had reached out to IRCC multiple times. Then in August, I sent them my Ontario driving license to see if they can confirm that I'm already in Canada and complete the virtual landing. Received the templated response at the end of Aug that my document has been forwarded to the concerned department.

I have been submitting a web form every alternate week. I asked IRCC if I can travel (since I hold a valid US visa) and get my landing done at the airport. This is the response I received to my travel request;

"
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

While examining your file, we were pleased to notice that the situation reported in your Web form request is now resolved.

"

Anyone here has any idea about what does that mean?

nikivin

May 10, 2019
Los Angeles
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
completed my virtual landing today over a call. The officer said, I’ll receive an email with further instructions within a week. Any idea on how much time does it actually take to receive the email?

orangezuo

Oct 15, 2020
completed my virtual landing today over a call. The officer said, I’ll receive an email with further instructions within a week. Any idea on how much time does it actually take to receive the email?
Congratulation~~~
Where you sent your driving license to? And what’s phone number called you?

nikivin

May 10, 2019
Los Angeles
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I sent my driving license in a web form. I sent documents to CPC Ottawa as well as CIC Etobicoke (that's nearest to me) requesting virtual landing.

The caller ID is hidden so you can not figure out the number that called you.

orangezuo

Oct 15, 2020
I sent my driving license in a web form. I sent documents to CPC Ottawa as well as CIC Etobicoke (that's nearest to me) requesting virtual landing.

The caller ID is hidden so you can not figure out the number that called you.
May I know the E-mail of CPC Ottawa and Etobicoke, thanks a lot

vishal128901

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Hi,

I am in a similar situation like most people on this thread - I applied as an Outland FSW applicant in Sept 2019 and then moved to Canada. I got a PPR request last week but when I asked if they really need my passport given the fact that I am already in Canada, they told me to not send the passport and that the local office will do a virtual landing. The local office in my case is Vancouver.

But I haven't heard anything from them.
  1. Has anyone else done a virtual landing initiated by the Vancouver office?
  2. Do you know the email of the Vancouver IRCC office?
  3. Does sending a copy of the Driver's license help in authenticating your location
Thanks in advance.
-v-

mlei9569

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
I'm an outland applicant who resides in Montreal, Canada when my application was approved. I sent my passport to CPC-Ottawa. My return tracker was just activated this morning. Waiting for virtual landing now, hopefully, it won't take too long.

Passport sent: 2020-10-16
CPC-Ottawa asked for my current address via email: 2020-10-21
Passport returned without CoPR: 2020-10-29

Reactions: Beksi