+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

virtual landing - CoPR - PR card

scorpiomailin

Dec 14, 2015
Hi there,
Our application was in queue for virtual landing and today I have 2 missed calls on my cell phone from Private number. did this happen to anyone else? I am assuming this was virtual landing call, what can I do, will they call again? I am just anxious now.

Fieldy

Jun 23, 2021
Hi there,
Our application was in queue for virtual landing and today I have 2 missed calls on my cell phone from Private number. did this happen to anyone else? I am assuming this was virtual landing call, what can I do, will they call again? I am just anxious now.
I’m not sure IRCC call for virtual landing. They didn’t in my case. I can’t see why they would have reason to, by the virtual landing stage all of the details should be ironed out. Likely it was something else I would guess

Reactions: scorpiomailin

prschn

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Hi thanks for the reply.

Ive called IRCC twice in that period and have been told to wait. They don’t strike me as knowing a great deal more than me to be honest. Ditto the webform I’ve sent that twice.

So I’m going to deliver a letter to the MP tomorrow and ask for help. Regarding the London thing I was just going to express mail it from here, but as you have said, I was concerned this may confuse matters and they may withdraw me from the virtual landing queue in response.

I appreciate your response, thank you.
Hi, Is there any progress in your virtual landing process?

RohanKumar007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
I’m not sure IRCC call for virtual landing. They didn’t in my case. I can’t see why they would have reason to, by the virtual landing stage all of the details should be ironed out. Likely it was something else I would guess
Sometimes they do it seems, especially in cases where people move to Canada after AOR, and IRCC ignores the request for address change. So what happens is they get PPR, they request virtual landing after sending passport/passport photocopies to CPC and CPC sometimes calls to check. But if you miss the call, they generally send an email confirming you are in Canada.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/virtual-landing-copr-pr-card.702911/

Reactions: Fieldy

Fieldy

Jun 23, 2021
Hi, Is there any progress in your virtual landing process?
Hi there - yes there was. I was landed on 3rd May, I received PPR on 26th Oct, so just over 6 months in my case.

I did two things eventually, firstly wrote to my MP, who was able to speak to IRCC and get me a 'nothing wrong with application' update but also said they could not intervene as an MP etc. Secondly, as my VO was London I managed to find the email for London VO here on the forum. So I took a chance and just emailed them and said I had waited 6 months and please could they take a look. Within 10 days or so, Vancouver VO emailed me with a portal invitation.

RohanKumar007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
Hi there - yes there was. I was landed on 3rd May, I received PPR on 26th Oct, so just over 6 months in my case.

I did two things eventually, firstly wrote to my MP, who was able to speak to IRCC and get me a 'nothing wrong with application' update but also said they could not intervene as an MP etc. Secondly, as my VO was London I managed to find the email for London VO here on the forum. So I took a chance and just emailed them and said I had waited 6 months and please could they take a look. Within 10 days or so, Vancouver VO emailed me with a portal invitation.
Whoa that's a lot of process. Happy you received it :).

CPC Sydney seems to be quite efficient. They are approving outland PNP applications within 3 to 4 months.

Reactions: Fieldy

Hanouni

Star Member
Jun 20, 2022
Hi guys i am an outland applicant but i am currently in canada as a visitor I received my RFV on 18 july 2022 i sent 2 webforms that i am currently inside canada ( as instructed in the letter) but till now got no response
I am not sure what should i do now
My stay should end in October so i am bit stressed
Can someone tell me how much time does it normally take for virtual landing?

RohanKumar007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
Hi guys i am an outland applicant but i am currently in canada as a visitor I received my RFV on 18 july 2022 i sent 2 webforms that i am currently inside canada ( as instructed in the letter) but till now got no response
1. Send passport to IRCC centers in Canada for visa stamping. Flagpole or re-enter Canada as PR.
2. Send your passport photocopy, visa stamp and immigration that you are in Canada. And put you for virtual landing or IRCC portal.

Second one would be slow i think. Few months back it took weeks. Better take 1st approach.

Reactions: AyodejiA

LKRYA

Mar 8, 2018
Hi Guys!
I am in Vancouver. I received the PPR on 26th October and I raised a case-specific webform as advised in the PPR confirming I am in Canada.
I still haven't got any e-mail.
is this normal? or do I have to do something else from my end?
Appreciate it if someone can share the experience.

LKRYA

Mar 8, 2018
Did you get any reply? I think I am on the same situation now.

Hanouni

Star Member
Jun 20, 2022
Hi Guys!
I am in Vancouver. I received the PPR on 26th October and I raised a case-specific webform as advised in the PPR confirming I am in Canada.
I still haven't got any e-mail.
is this normal? or do I have to do something else from my end?
Appreciate it if someone can share the experience.
Same situation but since 18th july :/
I guess you can try to call them it may help

• Sad
Reactions: armoured

Hanouni

Star Member
Jun 20, 2022
Does anyone know how much time it takes to get the portal credentials after replying to the first email?
vo montreal

jk92

Feb 3, 2022
virtual landing and today I have 2 missed calls on my cell phone from Private number. did this happen to anyone else? I am assuming this was virtual landing call, what can I do, will they call
Congratulations. yes mine will arrive soon!
Hi , I am in the same situation as well. Have you received the portal email yet. There is no response for my webforms or calls yet. It is getting frustrating.