+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Virtual hearing experience 31/May/21

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I know. I just wanna know if she tells uh about a specific time for NOD to be delivered.
It is very dependent on the actual member and also what happened in their life in the past few weeks. Members May usually be punctual but get sick for a week and the letter may be delayed by a week. There are delays in the internal mail system and Canadapost.

May 7, 2021
It is very dependent on the actual member and also what happened in their life in the past few weeks. Members May usually be punctual but get sick for a week and the letter may be delayed by a week. There are delays in the internal mail system and Canadapost.
That's what exactly happened in my case too, i called IRB and they informed that the member fell sick due to that decision is late, I'm waiting it for over 2 months now

Moka58

Jun 9, 2021
Hello brothers ,

I am here since 3 years , i did my hearing on April 2021 the hearing was 3 hours as vertual hearing it was very hard because we had positive covid , today i calld IRB to ask about the decision they told me your dicision has been taken and went to translate department and i asked him about the result of my dicision he refused to let me know what this mean ? Iam not feeling well since i herd that any body has the same situation because i heard that people called them and they informed about the dicision acceptance and if they did not tell you it means refused , so if anybody in my situation or called them and they refused to inform about dicision and he got accepted

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello brothers ,

I am here since 3 years , i did my hearing on April 2021 the hearing was 3 hours as vertual hearing it was very hard because we had positive covid , today i calld IRB to ask about the decision they told me your dicision has been taken and went to translate department and i asked him about the result of my dicision he refused to let me know what this mean ? Iam not feeling well since i herd that any body has the same situation because i heard that people called them and they informed about the dicision acceptance and if they did not tell you it means refused , so if anybody in my situation or called them and they refused to inform about dicision and he got accepted
Not giving information means nothing. You must receive the information via NOD. They are not supposed to give out information on the phone and the member may not have even written the NOD yet.

Reactions: 99909

Moka58

Jun 9, 2021
Not giving information means nothing. You must receive the information via NOD. They are not supposed to give out information on the phone and the member may not have even written the NOD yet.
They told me the dicision has been written but it is in translation department but he refused to tell me the result and i saw aome ppl once they have accepted dicision they informed on the phone

skmcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
They told me the dicision has been written but it is in translation department but he refused to tell me the result and i saw aome ppl once they have accepted dicision they informed on the phone
Be calm and don’t over think. As seniors like Canuck78 and other told you that they don’t give decisions information over phone either way. I don’t know who told you that call centre agent informed them the decision over phone seems not correct I personally never heard. There are only two ways after hearing On table or through NOD via post.

Good Luck and clam down in panic you are hurting yourself nothing else.

Reactions: 99909

Jaysonjide

Star Member
Nov 12, 2021
Did you finally get the decision ? Was it Positve ?