+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VIRTUAL HEARING EXPERIANCE

Zeeshaan Alam

Mar 16, 2021
Congrats to you. I have waited for decision since January 12. I called IRB today and I was told a letter was mailed to my address yesterday with a copy to my lawyer. I don’t know how long it will take the letter to be delivered and so curious and worried about the content.
Congrats to you! Don't Worry Once Decision Made It Will Come As Soon As.

Zana Ali

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Hi Guys! Hope You All Doing Well, I Had A Great Experience Of Virtual Hearing, I Had Hearing last Week in The Morning At 9:30am. RPD Member, My lawyer and Interpretor Came On Right Time Before 10 Minutes. They Check First Audio And Video Quality Of All Participate. I Used My Laptop At Home With Good Privacy. Right After They Started My Hearing And My Lawyer And Interpretor Advise Me Explain Into Short Words Of My Basis Claim, So My Interpretor Can Explain Exactly To RPD Member, They Took Almost 2 Hours of My Hearing With 2 10 Minutes Breaks. THE Minister Counsel Did Not Participate in My Hearing. The Main Important Thing is That Whatever RPD Member Ask the Question You Have To Give The Right Away Answer In Short And If She Or He Ask for Explanation You Will Get The Chance to Explain Of You Problems To Them, And listen Carefully Whatever Questions She or He Ask and Take Few Second And Understand And Questions And Give The Proper Answer, Don't Try To Elaborate Your Answer Answer Should Be Short And Specific, And Main Important Your Testimony Then Your Evidence, There Should Not Any Contradiction And inconsistent in Your Answers And Explanation, They Can Ask Questions In Randomly, And Main Part Is IFA In Your Hearing, So If Members Ask You Before Conclusion Of your Hearing You Must Give an Authentic Explanation Why You Cannot Go Your Back Home And Any Part Of You Home Country, And Your lawyer Part Also Very Important, If Your Lawyer Study Well On NPD Report And Give The Right Explanation About Your Whole Case, And Past And Present Condition Report Of Your Back Home Country Then There is Better Chance To The Case, Try To Give As Many As Evidence And Supporting Documents Which Definitely Help.In Your Case. Don't Be Panic Try To be well optimistic And Be Brave, It's All About Your Life, Your Case In Your hand And depends On Your Explanation Testimony. THANKS GOD THEY ACCEPTED MY CASE AND I HOPE THEY WILL SEND ME DECISION LETTER AS SOON AS.

I Hope you All Will Have Great Results May God Bless you All. ONCE You Get Positive Results Then Make A Goal To Do Something Better For This Amazing Country, Your Contribution Also Make This Country More Stronger! I Hope This Will Help You Something. TC
Congrats to you
Could you please share your timeline

farsxp

Apr 19, 2019
I wish you the very best. I have been waiting for exactly two months now for my decision. It’s devastating but I hope it will come any moment from this week.
Hello
Did you get your NOD yet? I believe if you call IRB at least you can get an update! I am going to call on Friday. Let me know.

Edit: I just saw your post. Call your lawyer. They get the decision electronically in a portal that they have. When you called they did not tell you the decision? Keep us posted.

Reactions: Swagzzy

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Hello
Did you get your NOD yet? I believe if you call IRB at least you can get an update! I am going to call on Friday. Let me know.

Edit: I just saw your post. Call your lawyer. They get the decision electronically in a portal that they have. When you called they did not tell you the decision? Keep us posted.
Hey,

I called IRB and I was told they mailed out a letter to me on Monday with a copy to my Lawyer. I don’t know how long it will take for the letter to be delivered.
I decided not to call my Lawyer even though I am anxious. If anyone knows how long it takes for letters that are mailed out from IRB to reach recipient, you may share here.
But I am hopeful to receive a positive NOD at worst next week. I shall keep this forum posted.

Reactions: Chimurenga 4

Majidksa2013

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Hey,

I called IRB and I was told they mailed out a letter to me on Monday with a copy to my Lawyer. I don’t know how long it will take for the letter to be delivered.
I decided not to call my Lawyer even though I am anxious. If anyone knows how long it takes for letters that are mailed out from IRB to reach recipient, you may share here.
But I am hopeful to receive a positive NOD at worst next week. I shall keep this forum posted.
Maybe today or tomorrow

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Best of luck keep updating
Hey,

I called my lawyer just now to ask if he has any update for me. He said none yet. He said I will receive the letter the same time with them. I don’t have any idea what this means. IRB said they mailed a letter to me since Monday but I haven’t received any till now.

this anxiety is so much. Could sleep or concentrate on anything.

farsxp

Apr 19, 2019
Hey,

I called my lawyer just now to ask if he has any update for me. He said none yet. He said I will receive the letter the same time with them. I don’t have any idea what this means. IRB said they mailed a letter to me since Monday but I haven’t received any till now.

this anxiety is so much. Could sleep or concentrate on anything.
I feel you! I am in the same boat! I have many plans on hold just for this letter! It is weird how your lawyer doesn't have that online portal! Exactly the same letter comes first into that portal then is mailed out. Maybe your lawyer is of those traditional ones who won't follow technology! Lol!
When you called IRB they did not tell the decision to you? That is disappointing.
Do not worry, I am sure both of us will get a positive decision. Try to take a walk or watch movies and do something to be distracted. I assure you it will be positive!

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
I feel you! I am in the same boat! I have many plans on hold just for this letter! It is weird how your lawyer doesn't have that online portal! Exactly the same letter comes first into that portal then is mailed out. Maybe your lawyer is of those traditional ones who won't follow technology! Lol!
When you called IRB they did not tell the decision to you? That is disappointing.
Do not worry, I am sure both of us will get a positive decision. Try to take a walk or watch movies and do something to be distracted. I assure you it will be positive!
Many thanks to you for this encouraging words. It’s sad the person who spoke with me from IRB said she doesn’t know the contents of the letter.

most of the Immigration lawyers especially ones from sub Saharan and Middle East are craps who only care about money.
I am hopeful that the letter will be delivered sooner. I had thought it should be delivered between a day or two. Anticipation can be very devastating.

farsxp

Apr 19, 2019
Many thanks to you for this encouraging words. It’s sad the person who spoke with me from IRB said she doesn’t know the contents of the letter.

most of the Immigration lawyers especially ones from sub Saharan and Middle East are craps who only care about money.
I am hopeful that the letter will be delivered sooner. I had thought it should be delivered between a day or two. Anticipation can be very devastating.
I understand! At most you will get a letter on Monday. You have been waiting for 2 months now, a few days is nothing... Keep yourself busy for now and try to have some fun. Be sure the decision is positive! Guaranteed! Keep us posted.

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
I understand! At most you will get a letter on Monday. You have been waiting for 2 months now, a few days is nothing... Keep yourself busy for now and try to have some fun. Be sure the decision is positive! Guaranteed! Keep us posted.
I definitely will. Thanks and remain blessed.