+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

views about royal roads uni

hatice

Jul 5, 2014
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i read very good views on this forum about royal roads uni RRU by someone,can anyone tell about this university,i dont understand their system,how they run this system? i will be go for environmental studies please someone tell should i consider to apply in this uni or not.
the detail are as follow which they told me about the program but i dont understand.

Please note that Royal Roads University offers two delivery models depending on the program (check specific program details for the delivery model of your program of choice):

On- Campus: The 12- or 18-month model is a full-time, on-campus program that condenses the 2 years of study into a shorter intensive period allowing you to graduate and get out into the workforce faster.

If you are looking for full time, on-campus graduate programs, we currently offer the following:

· Master of Global Management program http://www.royalroads.ca/program/master-global-management
· Master of Arts in Tourism Management program http://www.royalroads.ca/prospective-students/master-arts-tourism-management.
· Master of Arts in Intercultural and International Communication http://www.royalroads.ca/prospective-students/master-arts-intercultural-and-international-communication

Blended: 2-year model combines short, on-campus residency periods with online learning, allowing you to keep working full-time in your home country while you complete your degree. In order to complete a blended program at Royal Roads University, you are required to attend the short-term on-campus residency periods (either 2 or 3 weeks each) at our campus in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.

If you are looking for blended model programs, please visit: http://www.royalroads.ca/prospective-students/all-programs.

As each person’s situation is unique, you need to be certain that Royal Roads University is the best choice for you. We want to work with you to ensure that we understand your needs and can thus advise you appropriately. Once you have had the opportunity to review the information below about the specific program of your choice, please call 250-391-2514 or email international@royalroads.ca if you have questions.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
you wont get study permit for blended option its like online course and u dont need to be in canada for it. read study permit requirements

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rru has very few programs that international students qualify for.

Master in global mangement and master in intercultural studies are few of them.

MGM has decent reviews though.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hatice said:
so i should quit it yeah the program structure is online delivery.. thanks mead
You should look into other institutions who offer the same type of courses/programs that you're interested in

hatice

Jul 5, 2014
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok thanks.... I am looking for university which can easily accept me as i have low Gp 2.8/4 ,if uni accepts me ok otherwise i ll go for PGD,I have memorial and uni of prince Edward island in my mind to apply for masters environmental studies,uni of saschatewen n dalhousia i am not sure that they will accept me or not. so lets see :)

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hatice said:
ok thanks.... I am looking for university which can easily accept me as i have low Gp 2.8/4 ,if uni accepts me ok otherwise i ll go for PGD,I have memorial and uni of prince Edward island in my mind to apply for masters environmental studies,uni of saschatewen n dalhousia i am not sure that they will accept me or not. so lets see :)
Good Luck!