+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

View Courier-in Receipt

lizzybeth

Mar 22, 2023
Hi. I really need urgent help. I'm in the process of sending my passport and additional documents. I need to have the Nonimmigration Visa Courier-In Authorization Certificate. When I click the View Courier-in Receipt button a form that is needed to fill in. My question is should I use the Courier Partner address in the address section or my address? My problem is I already added my address and now I am confused about what to do. Will it affect my certificate if I added my address to it? I don't know how I can change and I am so desperate already if it did. I hope someone can help me.

marinajb

Nov 18, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
17-08-2020
Hey did you figured out this? I am on this part of my application and I don't know what to do.

Hi. I really need urgent help. I'm in the process of sending my passport and additional documents. I need to have the Nonimmigration Visa Courier-In Authorization Certificate. When I click the View Courier-in Receipt button a form that is needed to fill in. My question is should I use the Courier Partner address in the address section or my address? My problem is I already added my address and now I am confused about what to do. Will it affect my certificate if I added my address to it? I don't know how I can change and I am so desperate already if it did. I hope someone can help me.

Tee1015

Oct 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra

Hello, I'm a step behind you. Where did you find the "View Courier-in Receipt" button? I can't find it in my instruction page.

Aug 25, 2023
I had to call. There was a slight issue which prevented me from seeing it. It got resolved though.
Hello, may I ask which number you called and who did you speak to? I'm currently stuck at this point because there is no "View Courier-in receipt" button! What was the solution they offered?
Your help is greatly appreciated :)

Tee1015

Oct 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
Hello, may I ask which number you called and who did you speak to? I'm currently stuck at this point because there is no "View Courier-in receipt" button! What was the solution they offered?
Your help is greatly appreciated :)
Did mine in Calgary so I used the number listed on Google +1403-266-8962