+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vietnam rush visa

thuocdoc

May 27, 2010
Hotline: 84.904.712.081

Same day visa service - Last minutes travel?

Same Day Visa Expedite Services can assist individuals and corporate travel departments obtain Vietnam travel and business visas within 4 or 8 working hours!

Same Day Visa Expedite Services works directly with the Vietnam Immigration Detp. (A18) and various embassies in the World to get the documents processed efficiently and back in your hands quicker than you could have through normal channels.

First, call us our hotline 84.904.712.081 immediately to settle their issue. We will consider your case to see whether we have enough time or not. If yes, a rush service should be applied. Meanwhile, more dollars for urgent service should be added to your billing. We will send you the Approval Letter right away (after 4-8 hours) to enable you to board the flight to Vietnam first. Once you are at the Vietnam airport, you will check in as normal. In some cases, we will send our representative there to guarantee for your entry if needed. If time is not in your side, we would advice you to delay your flight rather than put you in a risk situation.

How fast it can be done?

8 hour processing (urgent service):

If you get everything done by 8.30 AM Vietnam time (GMT+7), we will send you the visa approval letter by 5.00 PM at the same day (8 working hours processing as promised). The service fee for 8 working hours service will plus $10 than normal service. The stamping fee at the airport does not change ($25 for single entry and $50 for multiple entry).

4 hour processing (super urgent):

- Morning request: If you get everything done by 8.00 AM Vietnam time (GMT+7), we will send you the letter by 12.00 PM at the same day (4 hour processing). The service fee for 4 working hours will plus $30 than normal service. The stamping fee at the airport does not change ($25 for single entry and $50 for multiple entry).

- Noon request: If everything is done (application and payment) from you by 1.00 PM Vietnam time, we will send you the letter by 5.00 PM at same day (4 hour processing). The service fee for 4 working hours will plus $30 than normal service. The stamping fee at the airport does not change ($25 for single entry and $50 for multipleentry).

Please kindly note that super urgent service is only used in very urgent case, not normal, as the Vietnam Immigration Office may refuse to issue the visa in limited time or due to some unexpected situations, your approval letter can not reach you as promised. In this case, the full amount of refund will be sent directly to your account. For visa getting at Vietnam Embassy, the risk even higher as the Vietnam Immigration Dept. in Vietnam may need time to fax your code to Vietnam Embassy in your country.

What if my flight is on Saturday and Sunday?

Please be kindly noted that no visa can be processed on weekends as Vietnam Immigration Dept. will only open from Friday to Sunday. Any efforts in getting visa within these days will not make senses. Delay your flight seems to be the best way. Guarantee pick up also dangerous.

danny2009

Feb 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore transferred to Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May, 2012
Nomination.....
April 2012
File Transfer...
February 2014
Med's Request
March 2014/Further test on 16 April, 2014
Med's Done....
21Mar2014.Ecas:In Process:29May2014, Decision Made:15Jun2014
Passport Req..
17 June, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jul,2014 but just received the processed passports 04Aug, 2014
LANDED..........
September 2014
Hi,

I would like to extend my visa. Please let me know your price offer. And one more thing, I would like to stay in Vietnam to work for one years, can I ask your service for my visa?

Thanks

Danny

visatovietnam

Jan 29, 2011
vietnam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You also get more information about rush visa in our website: vietnam-immigration.org.vn/visa-for-vietnam/emergency-visa. You could get visa vietnam in 1 hour. Love this thread, thanks much.