+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vienna VO timelines

armenaz777

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018
Express Entry, PPR last week. Submitted passports to Berlin VAC yesterday. Passports are sent to Vienna VO.

How long does it usually take until I receive my CoPR and passports back?

maya13

Sep 2, 2018
Hello @armenaz777 and @pieben ! I see that your LVO is Vienna.
I am a non-European applying from Berlin too and my LVO most likely could also be Vienna. I am still awaiting PPR, AOR 23rd September. Eligibility Met Background Check Not started! No update since MED passed and this begins to get me worried!
Could you please share your timelines and how long it took for you to receive the PPR? How has the the status of Background Check moved for you? This would be very useful! Thanks!

armenaz777

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018
Hello @armenaz777 and @pieben ! I see that your LVO is Vienna.
I am a non-European applying from Berlin too and my LVO most likely could also be Vienna. I am still awaiting PPR, AOR 23rd September. Eligibility Met Background Check Not started! No update since MED passed and this begins to get me worried!
Could you please share your timelines and how long it took for you to receive the PPR? How has the the status of Background Check moved for you? This would be very useful! Thanks!
Hi. It took me almost 6 month from AOR to PPR. I was stuck in IP1 for a long time, then also IP2 almost 1.5 month. I didn't order notes, didn't call them, didn't even know where my VO is. It's better to give it at least 6 months before you take any actions. Let them do their job, just be patient.

Reactions: maya13

dazanfekte

Mar 17, 2019
Everything went smoothly. You pay 30 EUR per person/passport and get it back in 1 week. All the best for you
Congrats.

Wish I knew about the option of sending to germany, earlier. We did a lot of research with DHL and finally after losing 1 week with them, decided to come here to Vienna in person.
Submitted passports on March 13th. Nothing has happened yet and I am stuck here cannot go back till this is done :(
I just hope I hear something from them early this week....

vipsha

Aug 15, 2018
Hi @armenaz777 could you please tell what other documents did you submit to the Berlin VAC along with your passport? The passport-sized photographs for ex.?