+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VIENNA OFFICE

K0nsumHure

Feb 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi we are confused about where to send the passport.

Did everyone send to Vienna office?

My spouse letter came from Vienna. he lives in Germany closest vfs office is dusselforf and Berlin

Did you guys send passport to Vienna to VFS visa office? Or Vienna embassy where letter came from?
In the email/letter I got it said the following:

A. If you need to send us your passport (because you need to receive an immigrant visa as explained under #3 above), you must use one of the Visa Application Centres (VAC) located within our territory.

You can send your passport by mail to the VAC or go there in person.
So yeah, send it to Düsseldorf/Berlin or just travel there. Only if you don't have to send in the passport, you can send the pictures and the remaining documents directly to Vienna.

Reactions: 06hoquen

elkodsi

Oct 22, 2018
Hi,
we just received the request letter from the Embassy of Canada in Vienna.
We are currently residing in Abu Dhabi. Can i submit the required document to the VAC in Abu Dhabi or I need to send to Vienna.
Any advise please.
Thank you and best of luck for those who are waiting a reply.

Ziko1505

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
uae
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
july 18,2018
AOR Received.
november 9,2018
File Transfer...
december 23,2018
Med's Request
november 11,2018
Med's Done....
november 16,2018
Hi,
We are currently residing in Abu Dhabi. Can i submit the required document to the VAC in Abu Dhabi or I need to send to Vienna.
Any advise please.
Same for me, I live in dubai, went to vfs dubai and they said I can either submit it here to mail the passport to vfs Vienna. Based on the feedback I was informed that it's a high season here in abu Dhabi embassy and its taking long time to get ur passport back, so I just mailed my passport via dhl to vfs Vienna.
Question: do you have DM ( decision made already on ecas?

Ziko1505

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
uae
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
july 18,2018
AOR Received.
november 9,2018
File Transfer...
december 23,2018
Med's Request
november 11,2018
Med's Done....
november 16,2018
Hi,
Any advise please.
I live in dubai, u can either send it to abu Dhabi to get it stamped or mail it to vfs Vienna. I decided to mail it to Vienna via DHL and it took 2 days, was delivered today. I heard from vfs dubai that it's very busy in uae that's why I decided to send it to where it was being processed.

Question: did u get ur DM(decision made) on ecas already.

elkodsi

Oct 22, 2018
Same for me, I live in dubai, went to vfs dubai and they said I can either submit it here to mail the passport to vfs Vienna. Based on the feedback I was informed that it's a high season here in abu Dhabi embassy and its taking long time to get ur passport back, so I just mailed my passport via dhl to vfs Vienna.
Question: do you have DM ( decision made already on ecas?
thank your quick reply. Yes on ecas it shows "decision Made"

Ziko1505

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
uae
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
july 18,2018
AOR Received.
november 9,2018
File Transfer...
december 23,2018
Med's Request
november 11,2018
Med's Done....
november 16,2018
thank your quick reply. Yes on ecas it shows "decision Made"
Great. Same for me.
Hoping I get it soon, cz am a cabin crew and had to call sick to send my passport. No other option

GD luck

rose2rock

Jan 23, 2019
Visa Office......
Vienna Austria
App. Filed.......
11-03-2019
AOR Received.
10-04-2019
Hey all my spouse received the both Pre arrival pack and request letter for passport today. At last after 6.5 months being at Vienna office after transferred.... Applied july17
6.5 months is no joke , thats long , if you plus 6.5 months to the initial months before ft that will amount to say ****** vienna is too slow for real

elkodsi

Oct 22, 2018
I live in dubai, u can either send it to abu Dhabi to get it stamped or mail it to vfs Vienna. I decided to mail it to Vienna via DHL and it took 2 days, was delivered today. I heard from vfs dubai that it's very busy in uae that's why I decided to send it to where it was being processed.

Question: did u get ur DM(decision made) on ecas already.
I would be really appreciated if you can share what courier you used and to which address you sent it in Vienna.
I went today to VFS Abu Dhabi and they say it will take 30 days to get it. Its really a long wait and I have decided to send it to Vienna directly.
I need your advise regarding the courier and Address in Vienna if you dont mind please.

I need to include the following, please correct me if am wrong.
1-passport
2-the first page of request letter
3-VAc consent form
4-2 passport photos
5-receipt of the sponsorship application

Ziko1505

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
uae
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
july 18,2018
AOR Received.
november 9,2018
File Transfer...
december 23,2018
Med's Request
november 11,2018
Med's Done....
november 16,2018
I would be really appreciated if you can share what courier you used and to which address you sent it in Vienna.
I went today to VFS Abu Dhabi and they say it will take 30 days to get it. Its really a long wait and I have decided to send it to Vienna directly.
I need your advise regarding the courier and Address in Vienna if you dont mind please.

I need to include the following, please correct me if am wrong.
1-passport
2-the first page of request letter
3-VAc consent form
4-2 passport photos
5-receipt of the sponsorship application
hi
yes these are the documents, and you need to add the bank transfer payments as well.
its around 100 euros i guess.
I received an email today informing me that my passport will be dispatched to the embassy today, however I got to know that VFS Vienna does not send the passports back to Dubai or anywhere out side Austria, and that the only option is either to collect it by yourself or arrange your own courier delivery and inform them via email on the date and time of the pick up, the name of the courier company and provide the airway bill. you can do this via DHL again,however wait until you receive the notification that the passport was dispatched back to VFS.

Good luck.

Snachar

Oct 16, 2018
App. Filed.......
28-09-2018
hi
yes these are the documents, and you need to add the bank transfer payments as well.
its around 100 euros i guess.
I received an email today informing me that my passport will be dispatched to the embassy today, however I got to know that VFS Vienna does not send the passports back to Dubai or anywhere out side Austria, and that the only option is either to collect it by yourself or arrange your own courier delivery and inform them via email on the date and time of the pick up, the name of the courier company and provide the airway bill. you can do this via DHL again,however wait until you receive the notification that the passport was dispatched back to VFS.

Good luck.
Can the sponsor pick up the passport or have a consent letter from PA to pick up passport. I’m sponsor and I’m a Canadian. Citizen and Don’t require a visa to travel to Austria, whereas PA requires schengen visa.

Please advise.

Ziko1505

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
uae
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
july 18,2018
AOR Received.
november 9,2018
File Transfer...
december 23,2018
Med's Request
november 11,2018
Med's Done....
november 16,2018
Can the sponsor pick up the passport or have a consent letter from PA to pick up passport. I’m sponsor and I’m a Canadian. Citizen and Don’t require a visa to travel to Austria, whereas PA requires schengen visa.

Please advise.
My wife is on her way to Vienna to pick up mine.
You need to sign the consent letter and also write a power of attorney letter yourself saying that you allow ur wife to pick the ur passport. U will find alot of templates online.
Also they requested a proof of relationship, so we took a copy of our marriage certificate.

06hoquen

Nov 1, 2018
Mine has been in vienna for 9 months.
How long has it been u applied total ? Cuz 9 months is 3/4 yr they ur supposed to finish within a year unless u have interview scheduled. You should have email them to 9/10 th month or get gcms notes and or go Mp office if no interview scheduled if total application time exceed 10 months

Yuyu889988

Apr 25, 2018
How long has it been u applied total ? Cuz 9 months is 3/4 yr they ur supposed to finish within a year unless u have interview scheduled. You should have email them to 9/10 th month or get gcms notes and or go Mp office if no interview scheduled if total application time exceed 10 months
Applied may1 emailed and got mp. No interview but security not initiated.

Yuyu889988

Apr 25, 2018
Applied may1 emailed and got mp. No interview but security not initiated.[/QUOTE
Consultant said 1 year in vienna then we can inquire again.