Apr 15, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-02-2017
Here are mostly ppl from family sponsorship class. Maybe you can get more insight if you post in dedicated Express entry thread?
Thanks a lot for writing back. Didn't know that. Sure, let me look for express entry specific Vienna thread..

John013

Jun 17, 2017
The Netherlands
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-06-2017
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
06-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2018
LANDED..........
06-10-2018
Received AOR yesterday, now need to upload Schedule A and police certificate, hope after that's done they will transfer my app to Vienna.

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
Received AOR yesterday, now need to upload Schedule A and police certificate, hope after that's done they will transfer my app to Vienna.
Congrats with the first step :) But prior to transfer you need to receive sponsor approval. And also do you have an option to upload Schedule A and police certificate using your online account? If not, then go ahead and use the IRCC web form, as it will take time for them to receive the docs and attach them to your file.

Reactions: John013

John013

Jun 17, 2017
The Netherlands
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-06-2017
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
06-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2018
LANDED..........
06-10-2018
Congrats with the first step :) But prior to transfer you need to receive sponsor approval. And also do you have an option to upload Schedule A and police certificate using your online account? If not, then go ahead and use the IRCC web form, as it will take time for them to receive the docs and attach them to your file.
Thanks! I do have the option to upload them in MyCIC. Does getting SA take very long?

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
Thanks! I do have the option to upload them in MyCIC. Does getting SA take very long?
Oh thats nice, consider yourself lucky to have that option available :) Looking on March spreadsheet SA took from few days to a month (like in our case). Hopefully you will get yours in few days (assuming they are still fast with that). By the way you can also track the progress using ecas (there you can see sponsor part, if you login using details of your sponsor): https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do (you can try it if you didnt up to now). If you see decision made on the sponsor's side, then in few days your sponsor will receive an email confirming that he/she is eligible to sponsor you.

John013

Jun 17, 2017
The Netherlands
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-06-2017
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
06-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2018
LANDED..........
06-10-2018
Oh thats nice, consider yourself lucky to have that option available :) Looking on March spreadsheet SA took from few days to a month (like in our case). Hopefully you will get yours in few days (assuming they are still fast with that). By the way you can also track the progress using ecas (there you can see sponsor part, if you login using details of your sponsor): https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do (you can try it if you didnt up to now). If you see decision made on the sponsor's side, then in few days your sponsor will receive an email confirming that he/she is eligible to sponsor you.
Hi Nina,
ECAS is working now, although it doesnt say anything about my sponsors status, just that they send me a letter requesting documents, namely schedule A and police certificate.
I found the ability to upload documents under "view your submitted application" in MyCIC, maybe that will be of help for those looking for a place to upload their files.

Reactions: Nina53

Pepe_Lupardo87

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
He friends from Vienna Office. I just recently received my PPR. Now Im wondering what carrier I should use to A) sent my documents to them, and B) get my documents back from them. I live in Germany and additionally will move this weekend so my mailing address is changing too. I would like to provide the visa office with a pre-paid envelope so I can make sure they sent the document to the correct address. Any recommendations what service provider I should use?
Thanks for your help.

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
Hi Nina,
ECAS is working now, although it doesnt say anything about my sponsors status, just that they send me a letter requesting documents, namely schedule A and police certificate.
I found the ability to upload documents under "view your submitted application" in MyCIC, maybe that will be of help for those looking for a place to upload their files.
Hi John, in your ecas there should be two parts, one for sponsor (you get that info if you login using your sponsor's details, like date of birth, country of birth) and principal applicant part (login using PA's details). However PA's info also can be visible under sponsor login too. Then you could see more info. And also did you send your medicals upfront?

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
He friends from Vienna Office. I just recently received my PPR. Now Im wondering what carrier I should use to A) sent my documents to them, and B) get my documents back from them. I live in Germany and additionally will move this weekend so my mailing address is changing too. I would like to provide the visa office with a pre-paid envelope so I can make sure they sent the document to the correct address. Any recommendations what service provider I should use?
Thanks for your help.
Oh nice! Congratulations! You definitely can use ups services and get the return envelope (with a created label using ur home adress) as well (put it together with your docs), however ups can be pricey. But the tricky thing is to organize pick up in the office. When you get an email, that your docs are ready for pick up you need to call ups and ask the guy to come at certain time when the reception is opened (if I recall it properly it is from 10 AM to 4 PM, but you better check it). Alternatively you could use DHL, however I personally didnt use it. But my guess is that the procedure would be the same. Congratulations one more time and good luck :)

John013

Jun 17, 2017
The Netherlands
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-06-2017
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
06-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2018
LANDED..........
06-10-2018
Hi John, in your ecas there should be two parts, one for sponsor (you get that info if you login using your sponsor's details, like date of birth, country of birth) and principal applicant part (login using PA's details). However PA's info also can be visible under sponsor login too. Then you could see more info. And also did you send your medicals upfront?
Hi Nina, i got ECAS working now, both for me and my wife the sponsor. I have not send my medicals upfront, but the designated doctor is not that far away, its quite pricey though, how about you?

Pepe_Lupardo87

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh nice! Congratulations! You definitely can use ups services and get the return envelope (with a created label using ur home adress) as well (put it together with your docs), however ups can be pricey. But the tricky thing is to organize pick up in the office. When you get an email, that your docs are ready for pick up you need to call ups and ask the guy to come at certain time when the reception is opened (if I recall it properly it is from 10 AM to 4 PM, but you better check it). Alternatively you could use DHL, however I personally didnt use it. But my guess is that the procedure would be the same. Congratulations one more time and good luck :)
Thank for the reply. I think in the email I got they tell me that my carrier of choice needs to contact Vienna Office through E-Mail to book a pick up appointment. I find that process very weird.

"Once you have arranged the pre-paid pick-up with the commercial courier service, the commercial courier company must contact our section by e-mail (vienn-visa@international.gc.ca) in order to organize the pick-up of your envelope."

John013

Jun 17, 2017
The Netherlands
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-06-2017
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
06-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2018
LANDED..........
06-10-2018
My app just got transferred to Vienna VO, im still in the process of requesting a police certificate and uploading Schedule A, i guess the next step will be the medical test, any idea how long it will take for them to request that?

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
My app just got transferred to Vienna VO, im still in the process of requesting a police certificate and uploading Schedule A, i guess the next step will be the medical test, any idea how long it will take for them to request that?
Wow that was indeed quick! :) Yes, you are right, the next step is medical request, keep an eye on your email/mycic account...As of how long to wait for it....no idea, hopefully it will be quick for you. What about sponsor approval email, did you receive it?

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
Thank for the reply. I think in the email I got they tell me that my carrier of choice needs to contact Vienna Office through E-Mail to book a pick up appointment. I find that process very weird.

"Once you have arranged the pre-paid pick-up with the commercial courier service, the commercial courier company must contact our section by e-mail (vienn-visa@international.gc.ca) in order to organize the pick-up of your envelope."
How did that go for you? Did you send your docs? Which courier did you use eventually?