Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
18-11-2016
File Transfer...
25-11-2016
since you applied in November then you used old forms....
Such a long wait is really hard to tolerate....is the VO soooooooo backlogged or what..
This is really too exhausting !! I hope that your process will be much faster..

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
This is really too exhausting !! I hope that your process will be much faster..
Thank you, but as I see how many ppl are stuck with so long waiting I dont think mine would be of any difference in terms of timeline. Do you know by chance how long does it take to transfer application to Vienna - 1-2-3 weeks?
P.S. I hope you hear from them real soon....

Sziszike

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-07-2016
Doc's Request.
29-09-2016 , 05-04-2017
AOR Received.
08-08-2016
File Transfer...
22-08-2016
Med's Request
21-10-2016
Med's Done....
07-11-2016
Interview........
18-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2018
That's great to hear what kind of additional documents did they ask you ?
They asked for contact between us, and copy of ARC repayment.
Hopefully this will be the last few things they are asking.

Blerton

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
They just asked my wife for an interview for june 13th she is so scared.
Our application got transfered to vienna on December 13th.
They asked for passport, chat communications and proof of pictures that i visited her.

What kind of questions do they ask her? Thanks

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
They just asked my wife for an interview for june 13th she is so scared.
Our application got transfered to vienna on December 13th.
They asked for passport, chat communications and proof of pictures that i visited her.

What kind of questions do they ask her? Thanks
Well thats good news, especially that you got a request for the passport. I would bring as much evidence as you can collect (everything you mentioned). On top you can have a look into this thread and look for the questions they ask http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/spousal-sponsorship-interview-questionaires-experience-preparations.220698/

And also did you order GCMS notes by any chance? Then you could see what is a doubt from the officer's side. However seems like Vienna asks for interview very often, so it might be just a regular practice. So get prepared and your wife will be fine! Good luck !

NBbound

Apr 6, 2017
Is there anyone who filed the application with the new forms and is going through Vienna VO?
Hi, applied for spousal, using new forms in January, received SA 8 February, schedule A and police check uploaded 22 February, transferrred to Vienna Office 31 March, started processing 3 April, medical request received 25th May.

Reactions: Nina53

milac

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
05-04-2016
AOR Received.
30-04-2016
File Transfer...
SA:27-05-2016 AOR2:03-06-2016
Interview........
07-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-05-2017
Does anyone know how Much a translator charges in Kosovo charges for these interviewes?
around 30 euros an hour i believe just make sure they are a certified albanian english translator

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
Hi, applied for spousal, using new forms in January, received SA 8 February, schedule A and police check uploaded 22 February, transferrred to Vienna Office 31 March, started processing 3 April, medical request received 25th May.
Hi! Thanks for the info! Did you have a chance to upload schedule A and police certificate using mycic account or did you use their webform? And also...did you receive an email about transfer of your file to Vienna or Vienna sent you an email that they received application? Sorry for so many questions :)

Reactions: NBbound

NBbound

Apr 6, 2017
Hi! Thanks for the info! Did you have a chance to upload schedule A and police certificate using mycic account or did you use their webform? And also...did you receive an email about transfer of your file to Vienna or Vienna sent you an email that they received application? Sorry for so many questions :)
Hi I could not upload them via mycic account so used webform, sponsor received an email from Mississauga that file was transferred to Vienna 31 March. Never got one from Vienna but ECAS (using my details not the sponsor's) showed started processing on 3 April. Mid May I emailed Vienna office direct to ask wether I should do medical now or wait for request. About a week later they kindly replied to say that application was in the cue for processing but could do medical now and received medical request that day via mycic. Only just did medical yesterday so guess it will be a while before it says passed medical. Now the waiting starts, which is the hardest part. Hoping to move this fall. When did you apply?

Blerton

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
I've got a questions if anyone can help me :)
My spouse has an interview and she needs to get chat communications ready.
Can i the sponsor get the chats ready and send it to her by email so she can print them out? Would it cause a problem?
Also i dont have to be at the interview right?
Thank you :)

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
Hi I could not upload them via mycic account so used webform, sponsor received an email from Mississauga that file was transferred to Vienna 31 March. Never got one from Vienna but ECAS (using my details not the sponsor's) showed started processing on 3 April. Mid May I emailed Vienna office direct to ask wether I should do medical now or wait for request. About a week later they kindly replied to say that application was in the cue for processing but could do medical now and received medical request that day via mycic. Only just did medical yesterday so guess it will be a while before it says passed medical. Now the waiting starts, which is the hardest part. Hoping to move this fall. When did you apply?
We applied in March, but for whatever reason the AOR and SA took its time. We also had a problem with mycic account - needed to call to find out which documents were requested and how to submit them (eventually we used webform). Seems now all the docs are fine and we are waiting for the file to be transferred. Seems like it also takes some time. Thank you for the medical info as I was freaking out why they didnt send it yet as seems nearly everyone got theirs done. But seems different offices have their own policy. Hopefully everything goes smoothly for all of us :)

Reactions: NBbound

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
I've got a questions if anyone can help me :)
My spouse has an interview and she needs to get chat communications ready.
Can i the sponsor get the chats ready and send it to her by email so she can print them out? Would it cause a problem?
Also i dont have to be at the interview right?
Thank you :)
But what would be the difference if you print or your spouse does :) there will be the same printed communication (like chat logs etc....)...or I misunderstood something?

Blerton

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
But what would be the difference if you print or your spouse does :) there will be the same printed communication (like chat logs etc....)...or I misunderstood something?
I was just worried because if she (spouse) printed. It would say my name at the top of the chat.
But if i printed i the (sponsor) it would show my wifes name at the top of the chat. Which they would know that i did it.

I thought it might casue a problem...if that makes any sense lol sorry :)

Reactions: Nina53